Call Centre & Customer Service, Art Direction, Production, Planning & Scheduling, Student Services, Inventory & Fixed Assets Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Citrus Group Pty Ltd
Brand New Roles | Parramatta CBD Location | Employer of Choice | Close to Major Transport | Fantastic Induction & On-boarding Experience
- Inbound Upsell & Cross Sell functions | Global Insurance Brand
- Brand NEW Contact Centre being built in Parramatta!
- Interviewing NOW | Secure your place to start 13th January
Listed two days agoat Smaart RecruitmentWe are looking for a multiple Inbound Customer Service professionals to work for one of Australia's Leading Renewable Energy Providers! Listed three days agoat Assign Recruitment Pty LtdWorking for this charitable organisation you will be taking calls from householders for donations ie furniture etc. Listed four days agoat AGL Energy
Pivotal role in executing the AGL strategy centred upon Growth, Transformation and Social License.
- Lead, develop and deliver organisation wide CX strategy
- Partner with a highly engaged, supportive leadership group
- One of the most pivotal industries of great importance to all Australians
Listed six days agoat Queen Victoria Market Pty Ltd
Two customer focused operations roles conducting inspections, enforcement and driving positive change in the Market. Rotating roster, 4 days per week.
- Customer focused role
- Influence positive change
- Be a part of one of the world's most significant public marketplaces
Listed four days agoat HelloFresh
The Training & Quality Manager's role is to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs
- Become part of our highly motivated leadership team
- Work in a fast-paced environment where no day is the same
- Clear and exciting responsibilities from day one
Listed fifty four minutes agoat Aston CarterWe are currently seeking Customer Service Consultants to work in the Melbourne CBD, starting on January 2020. This role in an initial 6-month contract Listed three days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Amazing opportunity for a Customer Service professional who is focussed on delivering a high level of service with low volume calls. Apply now!
- Free parking onsite
- Work life balance encouraged
- Exciting career progression opportunities
Listed three days agoat Blockout Blinds
Be part of a supportive, progressive team. Working both cohesively and autonomously to achieve our vision of providing a high quality experience.
- Supportive management team and young and energetic work culture
- Immediate start and no weekend work
- Lunch provided every 2nd Friday
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Business Support
Just finished high school and not sure what to do? Why not start your customer service career in this fun and collaborative environment! Apply NOW!
- No experience required!
- Work full time Mon - Fri in a social, vibrant office
- Close to public transport, 10 min walk from North Ryde station
Listed four days agoat Benestar Group
Are you used to working in a fast paced environment and using your exceptional admin and customer service skills to deliver a fantastic experience?
- Take ownership of a truly varied support role
- Show off your multi-tasking skills
- Be part of a fantastic customer-focused customer relationship management team
Listed seven days agoat 4TWENTY Consulting
Join one of Silicon Valley's most exciting Global SaaS Vendors , they're looking to double their APAC HQ.
Business Development, Sales Development Rep
- 5/5 GlassDoor Review | Known for exceptional Culture and Career Progression Opps
- New Sydney CBD Office | Looking to double Sydney office in the next 12 months
- Sales Development , Business Development Representative, Inside Sales Associate
Listed two days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupPendle Hill Location - Start ASAP - Temp to Perm - 7:30am - 12:30pm in the new year you will be working 7am - 3pm Listed six days agoat Recruitment@TopIpswich | We are seeking your inbound call centre exp for professional government dept. Casual roster 3-5 shifts/week (Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm) Listed three days agoat City of Greater Bendigo
Review and implement a business plan and marketing plan for the Bendigo Visitor Centre Living Arts Space
- Deliver a welcoming and informative experience for visitors and locals
- Provide leadership and supervise front of house customer service delivery
- Curatorial, events and/or retail experience would be highly regarded
Listed four days agoat Adecco
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative located in the northern suburbs.
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Located in Cragieburn
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education