Education & Training, Legal, Art Direction, Taxation, Production, Planning & Scheduling Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Withstand Lawyers
Great opportunity for a fast learning aspiring Paralegal or Law Clerk to join our firm based in Parramatta
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Excellent above award salary package
- Advance Your Career - Great opportunity for ongoing development and progression
- Great Working Environment - Work alongside an engaged team of law professionals
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserTax Accountant Listed two days agoat Victoria University
HEW 9 $109,136-$113,520 per annum plus 17% employer superannuation contribution. This is a full time continuing position.
- Join our Student Life and Wellbeing team
- Make a positive impact on the lives of our students
- Located at the Footscray Park campus
Listed twenty hours agoat Linfox Australia
Night shift casual position, 4x4 roster providing an exciting opportunity to gain practical experience in a fast-paced operational environment.
- Support team environment
- Working 3pm - 3am shift, including a shift allowance
- Invaluable experience, to get your foot in the door
Listed eighteen hours agoat St Paul's SchoolSt Paul's School is seeking an experienced Junior School Teacher Librarian for a full time, permanent position commencing in Jan 2020. Listed two days agoat people2peopleAustralian law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join them on a part-time basis Listed two days agoat FutureYou
A great opportunity for a Supply planner to join a large business and a high performing, successful team.
- Market leading business.
- A development opportunity.
- A business in transformation
Listed two hours agoat St Laurence's College
Full-time Secondary teaching positions commencing in 2020
- Full-time Teaching Positions
- Catholic School in the Edmund Rice Tradition
- Central location in Brisbane
Listed four days agoat The University of Sydney
Exciting opportunity for a Student Liaison Officer
- Offer support to students with serious or complex support needs
- Located at the University of Sydney Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Full time, fixed term until 31 March 2020, base salary $93K plus generous super
Listed nineteen hours agoat Marsdens Law GroupMarsdens Law Group at Campbelltown have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Law department. Listed twenty three hours agoat Sharp & Carter Marketing
Creative Director required for a leading Australian furnishings business. Responsibility for the creative process from concept to execution.
- $100,000-$110,000 Base + 9.5% Superannuation
- Work close to home in the Northern Suburbs
- Excellent company culture with a great team environment
Listed three days agoat Grace Lawyers Pty LimitedWe are currently looking to recruit a junior or Intermediate Litigation Lawyer to fill a role in our Sydney practice. Listed one day agoat Central Coast Grammar SchoolFull time temp role for 2020 to address the needs of students in the Junior School with learning difficulties & special needs on the NSW Central Coast Listed eighteen hours agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThis role provides front line, specialist consultation services to students, academic staff and other key stakeholders across the University. Listed eight days agoat MBSRare opportunity for a Career Leasing Paralegal to join this multi-national, market-leading top-tier law firm. Listed two days agoat DGP Legal
Do you have experience within plaintiff CTP and are looking to secure an exciting full-time Paralegal role? Apply today!
- Impressive modern offices located in the Sydney CBD
- Genuine “paralegal” role working with a great team
- Top $$$ and career progression opportunities
Listed one day agoat Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
The Legal Counsel will bring their legal expertise and provide to all staff across the organisation in this permanent full time role.
- Exciting opportunity working for a community focused organisation.
- Generous remuneration and employee benefits, including well being initiatives.
- Close to Public Transport, buses, trams, trains (near Parliament Station).
Listed two days agoat Ausphin Pty. Ltd.A vital role in ensuring our partners and trainees stays focused, engaged and gets the most out of our training program
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education