Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Accounting Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Ringwood VIC 3134,
- Gladstone QLD 4680,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Wollongong NSW 2500,
- Morisset NSW 2264
- Armadale VIC 3143,
- Pennant Hills NSW 2120,
- Manly NSW 2095,
- Edgecliff NSW 2027,
- Virginia QLD 4014,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Cairns QLD 4870,
- Prospect NSW 2148,
- Stapylton QLD 4207,
- Melbourne VIC 3004,
- Herston QLD 4006
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Century Personnel Pty Ltd
Seeking an experience event manager / sales and marketing rep to coordinate events Chatswood Events and Performing Arts Centre
- Sydney’s premier live music, comedy & theatre venues
- Unique opportunity to work in a highly competitive performing arts sector
- Be part of an energetic, fast paced team.
This is a featured jobat Sydney Masonic Centre Pty Ltd
The Sydney Masonic Centre is recruiting a new team to work in the Venue from May 2019.
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
- Positive culture and great working conditions
- Opportunity to work with new equipment, new team, new facilities
Listed seventeen hours agoat Generic PublicationsAre you looking for a part time role with flexible working hours? Do you have great organisation and administration skills? Listed nineteen hours agoat MEGT
MEGT: Ringwood Location. Responsible for running the financially sound business of national not-for-profit business in a professional & ethical manner
- Lead & drive industry leader’s national organisational strategy
- Provide quality employment & training solutions
- Support employers, apprentices, trainees & job seekers
Listed four days agoat Logan City Council
We have several opportunities within our Sport, Leisure & Facilities team for experienced Box Office Attendants to join on a casual basis.
- Join the team at Logan's premier entertainment venue
- Fast paced and varied role with a focus on ticketing administration
- $30.44 per hour + Super
Listed two days agoat Gladstone Springs Pty LtdEnter & maintain accounting records; Month end reconciliation; Cash sales & banking reconciliation; Head office reporting; administrative duties Listed four days agoat Palladium
Organise and facilitate events on behalf of the Pacific Labour Facility involving Government & industry representatives and delegations from Pacific.
- Key project with Pacific Region impact
- Coordinate all events for project
- Long term contract opportunity
Listed three days agoat Ormazabal Australia Pty Ltd
A permanent part time position for an organised individual who can spearhead the finance function and provide administration support.
- Flexibility available around working hours
- Autonomous role with support
- Secure position with a long term perspective
Listed three days agoat Newcastle Steel Frames & TrussesWe currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant /Office All-Rounder to join our busy team on a Full-Time basis! Listed two days agoat McGrath Estate AgentsAn exciting opportunity exists to join our established McGrath office in Hornsby. Listed twenty one hours agoat The King David SchoolFull Time Administrative Assistant to support the Marketing, Events Management and Communication strategies of our School. Listed three days agoat Fusion CareersExcellent opportunity for Data Entry Clerks with sound Excel skills, in the Pennant Hills area and surrounding regions - must have own transport! Listed two days agoat Quest EventsHelp drive the marketing and growth of an exciting and vibrant B2B events company... Listed two days agoat Clearskincare Clinics
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experience Marketing Assistant to join our growing head office support team
- Join Australia’s Leading Anti-Ageing, Acne & Laser Clinics
- Beautiful office located in Edgecliff
- Exciting opportunity as newly created role
Listed two days agoat Youfoodz Pty Ltd
Motivated, professional and all-round awesome Accounts Payable officers - we want YOU!
- We need a self-sufficient A/P Officer to join our ever-growing Fam!
- You'll have proven experience in the full A/P function!!
- You'll need outstanding communication and customer service skills!
Listed two days agoat University of Technology SydneyUTS: Careers is recruiting for an Events Officer to join the team on a fixed term contract for 12 months Listed two days agoat Reed Exhibitions
Calling all passionate fans with the ability and flair to create and deliver community driven content for our pop culture events
- Join Australia’s largest and most popular organiser of pop culture events
- 6 month contract - possible opportunity for permanent placement
- Opportunity for passionate fans to step behind the scenes!
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserSeeking a hard-working, detail-oriented Data Entry person, who has a desire over time to learn and take on more general Bookkeeping tasks. Listed three days agoat Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting Sydney
Temporary Ongoing Opportunity for experienced Credit Officer to join leading Austrralian brand based in the Western Suburbs
- Temporary to Permanent - $70 K plus Super
- Prospect Location - Parking Onsite
- Customer and results driven Collector
Listed twenty hours agoat Juvenaire Pty LtdWe are currently looking for the right person to fill a newly created position within our Accounts department. Listed two days agoat Cleanworks Australia Pty Ltd
In a newly created role, we are currently seeking a high performing State Manager - Operations to lead and manage a great team to success.
- Fast Growing Company
- Awesome Culture and People
- Challenging and Rewarding
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers