Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Call Centre & Customer Service, Education & Training Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Fairfield VIC 3078,
- Broadmeadows VIC 3047,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Chullora NSW 2190,
- Perth WA 6000
- Epping VIC 3076,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Ipswich QLD 4305,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Surry Hills NSW 2010,
- Mount Isa QLD 4825,
- Aspley QLD 4034,
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- Melbourne VIC 3004,
- Mill Park VIC 3082,
- Haymarket NSW 2000
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed two days agoat Me Well
If you are ready to get off the call center customer service merry-go-round and want to make a real difference to people’s lives this may be the job.
- Not for Profit Mental Health Provider
- Full Time, Ongoing position
- Help individuals make sense of their NDIS Package
Listed two days agoat Slimline Warehouse Display ShopsRare opportunity to join a young, successful and progressive online retailer at an entry level online customer sales and service assistant. Listed two days agoat RMIT Training Pty LtdWe are currently seeking a Student Services Administration Assistant to deliver high quality and timely client focused service to our Pathway students Listed two days agoat VU Online Pty LtdManage the course administration of VU's online MBA Listed five days agoat NESS Super Pty Ltd
Outstanding part time (25 hours a week) opportunity to join a small dedicated team.
- Opportunity to join a growing niche Industry Super Fund
- Part Time 9:30am – 2:30pm Monday to Friday
- Chullora (2190) based – on site parking available
Listed three days agoat Karlka Recruiting GroupEpping location Vic - 12 month contract starting in August - Full time contract - Pre-employments required Listed two days agoat Link Group
This is a customer service role assisting employers across Australia with their superannuation enquiries.
- Based in Rhodes next to public transport & moving to Parramatta in 2020
- Company benefits; Taxi home after 8pm, discounts, wellness programs & more
- Role available as soon as you are!
Listed one day agoat TactiCall Recruitment Services
Inbound Service. Part time set shifts 25hrs/ week. 12 mth contract. Ipswich. Great hourly rate + benefits. Full time training starts 8 July.
- Part Time (25 hrs / week, 12 month contract)
- Circa $30.46 / hour + superannuation
- Ipswich location
Listed two days agoat HCF Australia
Use your previous customer service and administration skills in this exciting role within our busy Membership department!
- Exciting opportunity to join Australia's leading Non for Profit Health Insurer
- Attractive Salary Package and Employee Benefits
- Centrally located at HCF House in Sydney's CBD
Listed three days agoat Westin MelbourneWe seek an enthusiastic and customer focused Overnight Service Express Agent, this is the ideal entry role to Front Office operations. Listed two days agoat CharterhouseExperienced Customer Service Officer | Eastern suburbs | Local Government | Temporary contract | Immediate start Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserLooking for something different? Here is your chance to work across some exciting campaigns in the Film industry in a fast growing global company. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer for an immediate start. Listed two days agoat Sydney Metro CollegeGrowing Company Student Support Services Career Progression opportunities Listed two days agoat Kids Matters Occupational Therapy
As marketing coordinator you grow our client base for clinic, seminars and shop. As receptionist, you are the first point of contact for families.
- Make a difference to kids and families
- Opportunity to grow the education and equipment shop arms of Kids Matters
- High autonomy with all the support you need
Listed two days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Looking for casual staff, approx 20 hrs per week, to provide customer service in an inbound call centre.
- $41 per hour | Casual on-going position
- Geelong CBD Location
- Commence ASAP
Listed five days agoat Defence Health
Work in a contact centre that cares about its employees and members, where the main focus is on providing excellent customer service over KPI's
- Responsible for handling member health insurance queries
- Salary of $55,674 (package) plus generous staff benefits
- Join an Employer of Choice with a focus on employee wellbeing
Listed two days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Seeking Customer Administration Officers for our Contact Call Centre in Mill Park.
- Start mid August 2019
- Attractive Remuneration for different shifts
- Diverse work culture
Listed two days agoat MEGTMEGT: Haymarket Location. Full Time Position. Provide quality customer service. Meet KPI's & comply with relevant guidelines.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education