Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Nursing - Aged Care, Management, Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nineteen hours agoat Reliable Education Pty Ltd
We are looking for an exceptional Event Assistant / Assistant Producer to help deliver truly amazing events.
- Flexible Contract Role
- 25 hours a week (2019)
- Full time (January - April 2020)
Listed twenty three hours agoat ripe solutionsMarketing & Social Media Executive Listed eighteen hours agoat Dedes Group
We have an exciting opportunity for an Event Operations Manager to join our passionate team based in Woolwich at our HQ.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Generous dining discounts across the group
- Become an integral and valued member of our close-knit team.
Listed one hour agoat Closer Communications
Join a vibrant team & make your mark as a Public Relations Coordinator working on globally renowned brands in media relations, social media & more!
- Make your mark in a fast-paced boutique PR agency - www.closer.com.au
- Work with some of the world's most exciting technology and lifestyle brands
- Join a supportive team passionate about delivering the very best for our clients
Listed eleven hours agoat AMEX GBTThe Event Coordinator role focuses on the delivery of quality meeting planning and execution services for a variety of clients Listed twenty three hours agoat Macquarie Neurosurgery
Responsible for the general business management and operations of Macquarie Neurosurgery including HR, marketing, finance, strategy and growth.
- Leading Australian Neurosurgical Unit
- Unique and diverse role
- Great working environment
Listed two days agoat Pet PackAs Communications Assistant you will be responsible for creating and distributing online engagement and social content as part of a close-knit team. Listed thirteen hours agoat Inspiro
Community is at the core of everything we do. You will create & curate Inspiro's marketing & communication strategy.
- Opportunity to lead the Marketing & Communications strategy
- Salary Packaging & fantastic benefits including, Professional Development
- Wide variety of work. Every day is different from the next!
Listed sixteen hours agoat CharterhouseNSW Government agency is looking for a Communications Officer to help create media and communications collateral. Listed seventeen hours agoat University of Melbourne Graduate Student Association
This newly created opportunity will form part of the organisations Leadership Team and help shape its future.
- Contribute to student representation & wellbeing at Australia's no.1 university
- Join a diverse family-friendly workplace with generous leave & work-life balance
- Work in a beautiful, vibrant campus in the heart of Parkville, alongside the CBD
Listed two days agoat Oaks Hotels, Resorts and SuitesManage the Social Media profiles for Minor Hotels Australia & New Zealand (Oaks Hotels and Resorts and AVANI Hotels) | Modern Office in Brisbane CBD Listed two days agoat doTERRAdoTERRA are offering the exciting position of Social Media Coordinator. If you think you have what it takes, then don't hesitate to apply now! Listed seventeen hours agoat CharterhouseFantastic local government opportunity | Diverse organisation | Immediate start Listed two days agoat JimmyRumBrand Ambassador We’re looking for passionate full time Brand Ambassador to share with Australia how diverse, unique and exciting rum can be. Listed twenty two hours agoat Virgin MoneyPlay a key role in the delivery & management of the VMA Customer Strategy! Work for one of the world's most respected brands - Virgin Money Australia! Listed twelve hours agoat Daikin Australia Pty Limited
A great opportunity for a marketing professional to join Daikin in a newly created role as the Media & Communications Coordinator in Chipping Norton.
- Newly created role
- World Leader in Air Conditioning Technology
- Opportunities for career development
Listed two days agoat RMIT Training Pty Ltd
We are looking for a creative Communications Executive to join our team. This is a part time role to commence immediately until August 2020.
- 2 days per week with flexible hours
- $37k (Pro rated to part time) + 10.5% super and other benefits
- Join a friendly, supportive team, centrally located in the heart of Melbourne
Listed twenty two hours agoat Nicriel Partners Pty LtdWant to work for an inspiring leader who will push you to your limits and fast track your Marketing career within an ASX listed household brand?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education