Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices, General/Business Unit Manager Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Sydney Solvents
Part time or Full Time Marketing Administration
- Friendly family office
- Located in Penrith
- Opportunity to grow with the business
Listed four days agoat Hobson Prior Australia
This Global organisation is looking for a Marketing and Admin Assistant
- Immediate Start
- until March 2020
Listed eleven hours agoat Specifying Dynamics
We are looking for a driven individual to join our dynamic & growing team within the building industry as a Marketing Consultant in Norwest
- Personal assistant provided and appointments set up for you daily
- Ongoing training on building products and development are provided
- Take pride in working for a fast-growing and forward-thinking organisation
Listed eight hours agoat News Corp Australia
Want to work for Australia's media industry leader? Support two dynamic General Managers across our Sales division.
- Fast paced varied role supporting two General Managers across Sales
- Work for a world-class solutions studio supporting our award winning Sales team.
- Southbank location, VIC - great package and employee benefits on offer.
Listed four days agoat Beaumont PeopleSeeking a strong Communications Officer to join a delightful team in the North Shore. Part-time 3-4 days per week! Listed twelve hours agoat Diversitat
You will support the planning, coordination and implementation of Diversitat marketing and communication priorities and strategies.
- Community Based Organisation
- Work Close to Home
- Generous Salary Packaging Options
Listed eight hours agoat A1 Office Fitouts
Marketing and communications Coordinator overseeing marketing operations, content and social media and channel partner marketing.
- Established Brand
- Full time with flexible conditions
- South Eastern location
Listed four days agoat NSW Police ForceClerk Grade 5/6 Ongoing, Full-Time Sydney JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - candidates must: obtain and maintain the requisite security cl... Listed three days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Work with an industry leader to deliver critical services and grow your career with an expanding brand!
- Opportunity to work for professional service organization working for purpose
- Be part of a good work/life balance and purpose-driven culture
- Enjoy a variety of not for profit salary packaging options and other benefits
Listed six hours agoat Bennelong Executive
Tremendous opportunity to leverage your FS marketing and events experience within a fast paced start, agile quick to market business.
- High Profile - Financial Services Brand
- Events Management Focus
- Six-Month Contract - Flexible Working Arrangements 3 to 4 days per week
Listed eight hours agoat Western PowerWestern Power builds, maintains and operates the electricity network in the south west corner of Western Australia, delivering an essential servic... Listed three days agoat Adelaide Tooling Pty Ltd
The Corporate Services Manager role is to lead Adelaide Tooling in the right direction by establishing an export market for its products and services.
- Adelaide Tooling is one of SA’s largest metal stamping businesses
- This is a full-time position, offering a highly competitive package.
- Part of established management team
Listed three days agoat Brass Music Specialists Pty LtdAre you a Dynamic Events Coordinator ready for a new challenge? Do you love a sense of autonomy when organising events? Do you have band or music exp? Listed three days agoat Transurban Ltd
Interface with our local communities, government bodies and in-house teams to facilitate the smooth delivery of project milestones.
- Gain exposure to one of Melbourne's highest profile infrastructure projects
- Fixed-term, full-time opportunity. Docklands Head Office location
- Deliver a range of communications and stakeholder engagement activities
Listed eight hours agoat Phillip Island Nature ParkThe International Marketing Executive will be responsible for generating visitation growth across the Nature Parks in a global/ international context. Listed two days agoat Ampersand InternationalFantastic opportunity for a PR and Social Media Specialist to join a leading tourism and events organisation Listed five hours agoat MINDBODY inc.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to assist our Marketing Manager to help us grow and develop in the APAC Region!
- Be part of the first Marketing team here at MINDBODY APAC
- Work for a Market Leader
- Benefits to support your Wellness and Fitness
Listed three days agoat integratedliving Australia Limited
This is your opportunity to fill a pivotal role within this high performing Marketing and Communications team!
- Flexible location with home office set up available
- Innovative Not for Profit company
- Diverse and rewarding position
Listed four days agoat Stadiums Queensland
Enhance fan engagement for major QLD venues and deliver best practice customer service standards and principles.
- Develop & execute customer experience strategy & framework for major venues
- Contribute to creating Great Venues - Amazing Experiences
- Salary $84,213.98 pa + employer contributed superannuation and leave loading
Listed seven hours agoat John Sample Group
Responsible for marketing the three main product categories - Industrial Lubrication Management, Fire Suppression Systems, and Flow Management
- Opportunity to work for a growing international business
- The link between Product Specialisation and Product Commercialisation
- Suitable for a Marketing Assistant who is ready to take the next step.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education