Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Engineering, Insurance & Superannuation, Government & Defence Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat XPO Brands
Senior Account Manager to join our team of 20. Working across big brands creating award winning brand experiences. Lead a team of 3 & grow your career
- Award Winning Experiential Agency
- Great work perks including half day Fridays monthly
- Manage big brands campaigns!
Listed two days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed three days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed one day agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed five hours agoat Mackay Hospital and Health ServiceThe Support Services Team at the Proserpine Hospital is looking for an Administration Officer to join their team on a Temporary Full Time basis Listed one day agoat Australian Hearing
Australian Hearing has an international reputation in the delivery of world’s best practice hearing rehabilitation services. Work with the best!
- Permanent Part Time position - Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4pm
- Opportunity to learn new skills & support marketing events
- Excellent for a quicker learner who has exceptional customer service skills
Listed eight hours agoat Fisher Leadership
Reporting to a Board, the CEO role is a unique opportunity for an accomplished C- level leader to deliver strategy and growth.
- Deliver on forward thinking business solutions
- Build on an operation that has gone from commercial strength to strength
- Maintain a customer first culture
Listed six hours agoat C&K AssociationPermanent part-time clerical / administration position now available at C&K Cambooya. Community and family focused role. Listed two days agoat Community Services Directorate
The Program and Events Officer will be required to organise, manage and deliver community-related events; contribute to the administration
- Community Services
- Inclusion and Participation
- Office for Women
Listed two days agoat Department of Jobs, Precincts and RegionsThe role requires a strong focus on specialised grant application processing and tracking, data entry, records management and customer service. Listed six hours agoat Stadiums Queensland
Coordinate the event delivery of sports events and concerts at The Gabba and contribute to their success of creating great experiences for patrons.
- Provide event coordination and administration support across a variety of events
- Work at The Gabba, home to the Brisbane Lions, Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
- Salary $61,453.75 p.a + up to 12.75% employer contributed super & leave loading
Listed one day agoat Full Circle Talent Group
Autonomous marketing role with a global brand with regional exposure and input the the strategic marketing plan
- Exciting and versatile marketing role (brand, events, comms and content)
- Excellent work life balance
- Well known global brands with Regional exposure
Listed one hour agoat Stirling AndersenTake pride in joining a supportive and light hearted team who value their staff and have a national reach. Listed two days agoat Paralympics Australia
A great opportunity to build your event management skills and be part of a team who will deliver success in Tokyo 2020.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Challenging and exciting role
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2020
Listed two hours agoat The University of Sydney
Play a critical role in business transformation, lead the focus on excellence by ensuring strong evidence and insights are presented.
- Service delivery excellence across the Student Administration Services portfolio
- Located at Camperdown Campus
- Full time continuing position with attractive salary package on offer
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education