Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Engineering, Sport & Recreation, Education & Training Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ITV Studios
The successful applicant must have excellent local knowledge of the Gold Coast & Tweed Shire.
- 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' is looking for a Location Manager
- UK's most popular and longest running Reality TV Series!
This is a featured jobat Sydney Masonic Centre Pty Ltd
The Sydney Masonic Centre is recruiting a new team to work in the Venue from May 2019.
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
- Positive culture and great working conditions
- Opportunity to work with new equipment, new team, new facilities
Listed seven hours agoat Private AdvertiserNew full-time position available for a energetic and proactive marketing and administration associate within a dynamic and growing team. Listed six days agoat University of Technology SydneyThe UTS Student Administration Unit is currently seeking an Officer, Student and Faculty Services Workforce to join the team Listed four days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Liverpool is looking for female receptionists to join our team as a casual employee. Listed seven days agoat Logan City Council
We have several opportunities within our Sport, Leisure & Facilities team for experienced Box Office Attendants to join on a casual basis.
- Join the team at Logan's premier entertainment venue
- Fast paced and varied role with a focus on ticketing administration
- $30.44 per hour + Super
Listed four days agoat Generic PublicationsAre you looking for a part time role with flexible working hours? Do you have great organisation and administration skills? Listed four days agoat MEGT
MEGT: Ringwood Location. Responsible for running the financially sound business of national not-for-profit business in a professional & ethical manner
- Lead & drive industry leader’s national organisational strategy
- Provide quality employment & training solutions
- Support employers, apprentices, trainees & job seekers
Listed six days agoat University of Technology SydneyUTS Student Administration Unit is recruiting for multiple Assistant Service Officers to join our exciting Workforce team Listed seven days agoat Palladium
Organise and facilitate events on behalf of the Pacific Labour Facility involving Government & industry representatives and delegations from Pacific.
- Key project with Pacific Region impact
- Coordinate all events for project
- Long term contract opportunity
Listed four days agoat King's Own InstituteKOI is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Student Services Officer to join our growing team. Listed five days agoat Gradability Pty Ltd
Combine your superb customer service skills with your administrative 'guru-ness', and join our busy dynamic team!
- Melbourne CBD. Growing organisation with career opportunities nationally
- Supportive team based culture. Fast paced & deadline driven
- You thrive on combining your admin & service skills & creating great experiences
Listed five days agoat La Trobe UniversityPlay a key role within our Student Wellbeing unit on a fixed term, part time basis. Listed five days agoat McGrath Estate AgentsAn exciting opportunity exists to join our established McGrath office in Hornsby. Listed four days agoat The King David SchoolFull Time Administrative Assistant to support the Marketing, Events Management and Communication strategies of our School. Listed ten hours agoat My JoblistStart and Entry Level position in Sales and Marketing with high earnings possible, training provided and progression opportunities!! Listed five days agoat University of Technology SydneyUTS: Careers is recruiting for an Events Officer to join the team on a fixed term contract for 12 months Listed five days agoat Reed Exhibitions
Calling all passionate fans with the ability and flair to create and deliver community driven content for our pop culture events
- Join Australia’s largest and most popular organiser of pop culture events
- 6 month contract - possible opportunity for permanent placement
- Opportunity for passionate fans to step behind the scenes!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers