Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Engineering, Information & Communication Technology, Community Services & Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed three days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed three days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed two days agoat Choice Metering Pty LtdMeter Data Administration Officer responsible for the meter data delivery process for manual and remote meter reading. Listed two days agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed two days agoat MatchworksWe are a leading disability and employment services provider looking for an exceptional person to make a difference in our community Listed five hours agoat YMCA of Brisbane
This casual position will facilitate a 3 on 3 basketball program at The Space in North Lakes, 1 to 2 weekday afternoons up to 8 hours per week.
- Casual postion for a new youth program
- Combine your fitness for passion and working with young people
- Would suit a current student
Listed two days agoat MatchworksWe are a leading disability and employment services provider looking for an exceptional person to make a difference in our community Listed twenty hours agoat Windsor Group
Great potential to expand membership from this small office with excellent CPD + prospects and 14,500+ truly excellent reasons for doing so. Brisbane.
- Must appreciate & embrace the culture & constraints of a lean NFP operation
- Autonomous role
- Great people AND administration skills needed
Listed five hours agoat Private AdvertiserBased in Casuarina. Make a difference to parent's lives. Deliver case plans & support to assist our clients into sustainable education or employment. Listed twenty hours agoat Private AdvertiserMarketing Assistant/ Coordinator Listed four hours agoat Limelight People
Are you passionate about data and compliance? Rare part time opportunity available!
- Rare permanent, Part time position
- Competitive salary and salary sacrifice
- Leading Not For profit
Listed three days agoat MatchworksWe are a leading disability and employment services provider looking for an exceptional person to make a difference in our community Listed three hours agoat Jolyn AustraliaOur fun-loving, athletic swimwear & activewear family is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our team. Listed one hour agoat Yorgum Aboriginal CorporationPrimary contact for Link-Up clients, initiate referral screening process and provide administrative support. Listed one day agoat Bridge Housing Limited
We are seeking a passionate individual to join our specialist team. Based in Brookevale the role will require travel to our Sydney Office.
- Work for Tier 1 Community Housing Provider
- Permanent Opportunity
- Fantastic Culture and Flexible Work Environment
Listed eighteen hours agoat VAHSThe role will work within a multi-disciplinary team & will be responsible for a range of administrative functions to support the Community Listed one day agoat Stadiums Queensland
Coordinate the event delivery of sports events and concerts at The Gabba and contribute to their success of creating great experiences for patrons.
- Provide event coordination and administration support across a variety of events
- Work at The Gabba, home to the Brisbane Lions, Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
- Salary $61,453.75 p.a + up to 12.75% employer contributed super & leave loading
Listed two days agoat Full Circle Talent Group
Autonomous marketing role with a global brand with regional exposure and input the the strategic marketing plan
- Exciting and versatile marketing role (brand, events, comms and content)
- Excellent work life balance
- Well known global brands with Regional exposure
Listed two days agoat CQUniversityUse your skills in advertising and marketing to enhance recruitment strategies and increase student interest to study with CQUniversity Australia. Listed three days agoat Paralympics Australia
A great opportunity to build your event management skills and be part of a team who will deliver success in Tokyo 2020.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Challenging and exciting role
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education