Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Legal, Mining, Resources & Energy Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Thermaltake Australia Pty Ltd
Love talking in front of a camera about the latest in PC & gaming tech? We want you to join our team as a spirited person, to help with video content!
- Are you a creative person who likes to wear different hats?
- A proficient with a flair for natural language and delivering on key messages
- Enjoy being on camera, and letting your unique presentation style truly shine?
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed two days agoat WorkPac - Cairns
We are currently seeking ENTRY LEVEL MINE OPERATORS for work with a well known Mining Company in Weipa.
- Immediate Start
- WEIPA Local Residents only
- 5/5/4 Roster supporting work/life balance
Listed nine days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed eleven hours agoat people2peopleReception & Admin Assistant - Legal Environment - Temp role located in Campbelltown Listed nine days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Assist the Marketing Director in product management with exposure to email marketing, campaign management, and customer communications.
- Join young and energetic team with career potential
- Sydney CBD location
- On-job training and excellent staff benefits
Listed seventeen hours agoat Harrison McMillan
Back filling opportunity in an exciting marketing position whilst the permanent role is being recruited.
- ASAP start covering staff leave
- 4-week full -time contract with possible extension
- Position based inner-city Sydney
Listed fifteen hours agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for the arts, accompanied by strong customer service skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed five days agoat Dymocks Retail- Iconic Australian Retailer - Historic Building in CBD location - Rare part time opportunity in a high performing team Listed three days agoat Metier Recruitment
Career boosting opportunity for a motivated marketing professional looking for their next step. Engage w/ exciting clients & enjoy a varied workload!
- Unique, creative branding role! | Plan campaigns, events, & social media!
- Inner west location | International property management firm | Growth!
- Must have 2+ years' solid marketing experience & eager to develop new skills
Listed twelve hours agoat Mars Recruitment
This US based software company are seeking a capable marketing and events coordinator with the initiative and drive to go that extra mile.
- Massive tech start-up entering the ANZ market
- 5 month contract + ext | Start the 1st August
- Work 2 days in the CBD, 3 days from home
Listed five days agoat Golden Age Enterprises Pty LtdAssist in all facets of marketing including events, advertising, PR and communications and design briefs. Listed seventeen hours agoat Perigon Group Pty Limited
A rare opportunity for a marketing graduate or coordinator to join a international property development company
- Forture 500 company, high reputable
- Brisbane CBD
- New Role, 3 month contract
Listed two days agoat Victorian Building Authority
Provide high level administrative support to the Legal Services team.
- Two days per week, job share arrangement
- Support the legal services team
- Part time – VPS Grade 2
Listed seven days agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed two days agoat FPA AustraliaCoordinate the administration and implementation of events on behalf of Fire Protection Association Australia. Listed five days agoat City of ParramattaYou will provide the strategic direction and administration of Council’s Social Media communication, campaigns and initiatives. Listed five days agoat Redfield Resources
ATTENTION! Redfield Resources are seeking motivated and hardworking Driller Offsiders to work with some of the leading drilling companies in WA.
- No experience necessary - Entry into Mining!
- Underground & Surface roles available, immediate starts!
- Long Term Career Progression / 2:1, 3:1, 20:10 and 4:2 rosters
Listed sixteen hours agoat Hudson
We are partnering with a leading TV and Media streaming company to find a driven and engaged Marketing Assistant
- Working within TV and Media
- High achieving, collaborative team
- Office with Harbour-side views
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education