Generalists - In-house, Market Research & Analysis, Art Direction, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs, COO & MD Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Avant Mutual Group
Join our in-house legal team in this unique role that will see you gain broad exposure to all aspects of corporate law.
- Broad role with exposure to all aspects of corporate law
- Join Australia's leading doctors' mutual
- Flexible working environment
This is a featured jobat G2 Legal Pty Limited
This is an exciting and varied in-house corporate/commercial role within a leading diversified company.
- Wide variety of corporate/commercial work available
- Small, collegiate team with flexibility
- CBD location
Listed six days agoat Bottega Veneta
Bottega Veneta is searching for a superstar Communications Executive,
- Newly created and exciting role within Australian Head Office team
- Italian Luxury brand with strong heritage and new company direction
- Enjoy generous employee benefits and discounts
Listed three hours agoat GfK ANZ Pty LtdField Interviewers-GfK Work with global market research agency in a casual Face-to-Face Interviewer role for 4 days per week. Listed four days agoat Enero GroupEnero Group are on the hunt for a passionate junior lawyer! Listed three hours agoat Roy Morgan ResearchRoy Morgan is recruiting face-to-face market research interviewers in and around Melbourne. Apply Now to be a part of our talented interviewing team! Listed seventeen hours agoat Oceans Group
Launch or further develop your in-house career in a well-known organisation
- Blue chip organisation
- Consumer and general commercial law
- Will consider 4 days a week
Listed four days agoat Sharp & Carter Marketing
Creative Director required for a leading Australian furnishings business. Responsibility for the creative process from concept to execution.
- $100,000-$110,000 Base + 9.5% Superannuation
- Work close to home in the Northern Suburbs
- Excellent company culture with a great team environment
Listed four days agoat The Recruitment CompanyAPPLY now for this exciting 3 month role based in Sydney's CBD for NSW State Government Listed five days agoat Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
The Legal Counsel will bring their legal expertise and provide to all staff across the organisation in this permanent full time role.
- Exciting opportunity working for a community focused organisation.
- Generous remuneration and employee benefits, including well being initiatives.
- Close to Public Transport, buses, trams, trains (near Parliament Station).
Listed seven days agoat Ola Australia Pty LtdWork with Ola – one of the world’s largest rideshare companies. Action-packed, fast-paced environment! Broad & varied role! Listed twenty hours agoat Catalina Consultants
Bring your governance and company secretarial legal experience to our organisation and make a difference to the lives of people with a disability.
- Bring your governance experience to our disability services organisation
- Convenient East Lakes location
- Attractive remuneration package with flexibility and autonomy
Listed three days agoat Cladding Safety VictoriaThis role manages the development and delivery of strategic communications approaches and solutions. Listed three days agoat Salt & Shein
Long Term Contract Role, Manage Stakeholder relationships, Multiple Projects
- Long Term Contract Role
- Community Engagement
- Various Large Ongoing Projects
Listed four days agoat Synergy
Maintain Synergy's customer insights platforms and support the reporting and delivery of customer insights.
- WA's leading Energy Retailer and Generator
- Modern Perth office with free access to gym and onsite facilities
- Contract till June 30th 2020
Listed three days agoat Myer
Provide invaluable insights by understanding digital customer behaviour to help deliver solutions that create value for Myer.
- Capture customer behaviour using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Embed a culture of research, measure and improve into the Online & Digital teams
- Work with teams across the business and digital agency partnering
Listed four days agoat Dean & Ling Executive
Commercial Legal Counsel will thrive in this fast-paced, open and strategic environment. Huge growth opportunities exist for the successful candidate.
- Market Leading Organisation
- Commercial Focus
- Fast Paced and Strategic Environment
Listed four hours agoat Newcastle Airport Pty Limited
Newcastle Airport are looking to appoint an experienced PR & Media Coordinator to work alongside a team of fun and dedicated professionals.
- Join in an exciting period of growth
- 6 month Maternity Leave contract
- Full-time role | Free parking
Listed two hours agoat The Walshe GroupA fantastic opportunity to work in tourism/destination management for a PR Executive with 2-3 years agency experience. Listed three days agoat IRI
Exciting opportunity for a market insights professional to join IRI as we embark on the third largest retail program worldwide.
- Fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Learning and training opportunities to support career development
- Flexible working options to work in a way that suits you
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education