Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed eight days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed eight days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed four days agoat Dymocks Retail- Iconic Australian Retailer - Historic Building in CBD location - Rare part time opportunity in a high performing team Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Assist the Marketing Director in product management with exposure to email marketing, campaign management, and customer communications.
- Join young and energetic team with career potential
- Sydney CBD location
- On-job training and excellent staff benefits
Listed two days agoat Metier Recruitment
Career boosting opportunity for a motivated marketing professional looking for their next step. Engage w/ exciting clients & enjoy a varied workload!
- Unique, creative branding role! | Plan campaigns, events, & social media!
- Inner west location | International property management firm | Growth!
- Must have 2+ years' solid marketing experience & eager to develop new skills
Listed four days agoat Golden Age Enterprises Pty LtdAssist in all facets of marketing including events, advertising, PR and communications and design briefs. Listed six days agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed four days agoat City of ParramattaYou will provide the strategic direction and administration of Council’s Social Media communication, campaigns and initiatives. Listed eighteen hours agoat FPA AustraliaCoordinate the administration and implementation of events on behalf of Fire Protection Association Australia. Listed eight hours agoat Knox City CouncilEvents Officer - Full Time
Bring your event management and admin skills to a small team with big ideas. Listed six hours agoat Private Advertiser
Make Markets & Events great again! Launch new venues, reach new audiences. PR, Budgeting, Strategy. Putting "Market" in Marketing. See what we did!
- Promote, shape and grow Brisbane's Weekend Market Scene.
- Develop new and exciting events across SE QLD - from concept to execution.
- Join Brisbane's youngest yet Qld's largest vendor management group.
Listed seven hours agoat JD SportsWe are seeking an E-commerce Assistant to join the JD Sports Head Office team located in Sydney CBD! Do you have what it takes? Listed four days agoat Beyond Blue
We are looking for two Fundraising Coordinators, who have a great team attitude, and can assist in fundraising events & volunteer coordination!
- Two newly created roles available!
- Fantastic team environment!
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading mental health organisation
Listed fifteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
A contemporary executive is sought to lead a highly respected association which is the voice of a diverse finance industry.
- Highly respected finance industry association
- Strong, cohesive, forward looking leader required
- Leading a small Sydney based team, National focus
Listed six days agoat Fisher Leadership
Reporting to a Board, the CEO role is a unique opportunity for an accomplished C- level leader to deliver strategy and growth.
- Deliver on forward thinking business solutions
- Build on an operation that has gone from commercial strength to strength
- Maintain a customer first culture
Listed four days agoat Surf Coast Shire Council
A rare opportunity to provide communications and administration support and advice, to both the organisation and the broader community!
- Full-time role with flexible work options
- Support Council and the broader community
- Join a supportive high performing team
Listed eighteen hours agoat Clear Search
Immerse yourself in an exciting contract role within a market-leading, Global Australian Brand!
- Iconic and well trusted Australian brand with popular products
- Engaging Culture with Strong Brand Love within the Category
- Contract role with immediate start!
Listed seventeen hours agoat Hello Molly Pty Ltd
A once in a lifetime chance to create and curate content for a fast-growing fashion brand. No two days are a like in this role!
- End to end management of creative content and social strategy
- Work with a young, collaborative team in our luxe Rosebery studio
- Bring your dog to work - Day off on your birthday - Monthly team activities
Listed ten hours agoat Hallis
Passionate and charismatic Event Coordinator to hit the ground running in this luscious venue!
- Only 40 mins outside Melbourne CBD
- Spectacular venue
- Great culture and team environment
Listed three days agoat GrainTrades.Com
Plan, recruit, market, schedule and host Agri-business events in Australia and Abroad.
- National & International Travel
- High Profile Role
- Excellent Team & Conditions
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education