Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Construction, Engineering Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Horningsea Park NSW 2171,
- South Melbourne VIC 3205,
- Success WA 6164,
- Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
- Woolloongabba QLD 4102,
- Gladstone QLD 4680,
- Melbourne VIC 3004,
- Swanbourne WA 6010,
- Aspley QLD 4034,
- Mulgrave NSW 2756,
- Huntingwood NSW 2148,
- Perth WA 6000,
- Barangaroo NSW 2000,
- Canberra ACT 2600,
- Strathfield NSW 2135
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed two days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed two days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed twenty two hours agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed two days agoat The iQ Group Global
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a diverse range of projects in line with the strategic objectives of the iQ Group.
- Dynamic culture - Sydney CBD location
- Provide administrative support for commercialisation & medical affairs
- Junior role with the opportunity for career progression
Listed two days agoat Paralympics Australia
A great opportunity to build your event management skills and be part of a team who will deliver success in Tokyo 2020.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Challenging and exciting role
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2020
Listed four hours agoat Stadiums Queensland
Coordinate the event delivery of sports events and concerts at The Gabba and contribute to their success of creating great experiences for patrons.
- Provide event coordination and administration support across a variety of events
- Work at The Gabba, home to the Brisbane Lions, Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
- Salary $61,453.75 p.a + up to 12.75% employer contributed super & leave loading
Listed twenty two hours agoat Full Circle Talent Group
Autonomous marketing role with a global brand with regional exposure and input the the strategic marketing plan
- Exciting and versatile marketing role (brand, events, comms and content)
- Excellent work life balance
- Well known global brands with Regional exposure
Listed twenty three hours agoat CQUniversityUse your skills in advertising and marketing to enhance recruitment strategies and increase student interest to study with CQUniversity Australia. Listed four hours agoat Nuchev Foods Pty Ltd
A core focus of the role will be based on engaging with shoppers and customers in the daigous channel through social media and digital platforms
- Huge exposure to a range of strategic business initiatives across the business
- Overseas travel
- Very fast expanding FMCG company and progression plan on offer
Listed twenty one hours agoat Kailis Hospitality Group
Join our Marketing & Events team working across Perth’s leading beachside venues!
- Local & expanding hospitality group
- Western suburbs location
- Great team environment
Listed one day agoat Carter Murray
Become a pivotal part of this renowned Funds Management organisation in a fast paced and driven events team environment.
- Leading Australian Funds Management Organisation
- Create and Lead Industry Events Across Australia
- Based in Sydney CBD - Up To $60K + super
Listed five days agoat Kids Matters Occupational Therapy
As marketing coordinator you grow our client base for clinic, seminars and shop. As receptionist, you are the first point of contact for families.
- Make a difference to kids and families
- Opportunity to grow the education and equipment shop arms of Kids Matters
- High autonomy with all the support you need
Listed twenty two hours agoat Private AdvertiserYard Trainee working to assemble, lift and dismantle Cranes, Hoists and plant equipment in our Mulgrave NSW yard Listed one day agoat ANC Delivers
Coordinate the day-to-day activities and manage ANC's brand, communication and marketing across all touchpoints.
- Flexibility - choose your working days and hours (21-25 hours pw)
- Newly created role to make your own
- Work close to home in the Huntingwood Office
Listed five days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Perth's winning hit!92.9 team are on the hunt for a Assistant Producer! Further your career with one of Australia's most vibrant Radio radio brands...
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements and entertainment
- One of a kind Breakfast Radio gig, no two days will be the same!
Listed two days agoat Hicksons LawyersIn this role you will be responsible for coordinating firm Events as well as assisting with all other Marketing and BD activities Listed one day agoat Coordinate
Coordinate Group needs a Media Coordinator who can support the team through high level administration and data entry skills.
- Join Canberra biggest Advertising Agency
- Be part of a fast paced and fun team
- Supportive environment that fosters growth
Listed one day agoat ChilliDeeBe able to implement your own ideas and share your opinion. Work closely with the CEO and marketing team on another level of marketing. Listed four hours agoat Private AdvertiserAssist with the development and implementation of marketing activities and programs that effectively promote the organisation in AU & NZ.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education