Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Construction, Education & Training Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed one day agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed one day agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed one day agoat Nido Early School
Nido Early School Seven Hills are now recruiting an experienced Administration Assistant for our new service.
- Supportive team environment
- Be the face of the service
- Previous experience in Administration is essential
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserKids Academy Hope Island requires a full time Administration Assistant Listed twenty one hours agoat The iQ Group Global
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a diverse range of projects in line with the strategic objectives of the iQ Group.
- Dynamic culture - Sydney CBD location
- Provide administrative support for commercialisation & medical affairs
- Junior role with the opportunity for career progression
Listed four days agoat VU Online Pty LtdManage the course administration of VU's online MBA Listed four days agoat RMIT Training Pty LtdWe are currently seeking a Student Services Administration Assistant to deliver high quality and timely client focused service to our Pathway students Listed one day agoat CQUniversityDraw upon your knowledge of academic administration, reporting, and onboarding to support academic staff and students throughout studies and exams. Listed one day agoat Paralympics Australia
A great opportunity to build your event management skills and be part of a team who will deliver success in Tokyo 2020.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Challenging and exciting role
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2020
Listed one hour agoat Carter Murray
Become a pivotal part of this renowned Funds Management organisation in a fast paced and driven events team environment.
- Leading Australian Funds Management Organisation
- Create and Lead Industry Events Across Australia
- Based in Sydney CBD- Up To $60K + super
Listed one day agoat University of Tasmania
Manage and administer key activities in the student life-cycle relating to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
- Play a key role supporting the student life-cycle
- Dynamic and rewarding role working with a team of professionals
- Opportunity to join the University of Tasmania
Listed one day agoat CQUniversity Draw upon your knowledge of academic administration, reporting, and onboarding to support academic staff and students throughout studies and exams.
This is a Full Time joblocation: Northern QLDNorthern QLD6 weeks annual leave + 5 days carers leave paclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed one day agoat Deakin UniversityJoin the Office of Dean of Students team supporting the Manager of Student Conduct in the investigation of student misconduct. Listed one day agoat Deakin UniversityJoin the Office of Dean of Students team supporting the Manager of Student Conduct in the investigation of student misconduct. Listed four days agoat Sydney Metro CollegeGrowing Company Student Support Services Career Progression opportunities Listed four days agoat Kids Matters Occupational Therapy
As marketing coordinator you grow our client base for clinic, seminars and shop. As receptionist, you are the first point of contact for families.
- Make a difference to kids and families
- Opportunity to grow the education and equipment shop arms of Kids Matters
- High autonomy with all the support you need
Listed two hours agoat ANC Delivers
Coordinate the day-to-day activities and manage ANC's brand, communication and marketing across all touchpoints.
- Flexibility - choose your working days and hours (21-25 hours pw)
- Newly created role to make your own
- Work close to home in the Huntingwood Office
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education