Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Information & Communication Technology, Community Services & Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Maroochydore QLD 4558,
- West Perth WA 6005,
- Melton VIC 3337,
- Windsor NSW 2756,
- Shepparton VIC 3630
- Perth WA 6000,
- Westmeadows VIC 3049,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Mole Creek TAS 7304,
- Homebush NSW 2140,
- Horningsea Park NSW 2171,
- Forster NSW 2428,
- Townsville QLD 4810,
- Broadway NSW 2581,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Wickham NSW 2293
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
This is a featured jobat Fresco Creative
Fresco Creative requires a strong communicator, both written and verbal with social media planning experience.
- Opportunity to learn every aspect of a graphic design business
- Working with a team of highly creative individuals
- Great entry level role of a dynamic individual
Listed two days agoat United Synergies LtdWe are seeking a part time receptionist for secretarial, administrative (including MBS billing) & communication support in a ‘youth’ friendly space. Listed seventeen hours agoat Bates Australia
Combine your equestrian passion with your marketing profession at our West Perth office. Inc: Print/Digital/Social/Events/Sponsorship/Trade
- Head office for dynamic global Equestrian company
- Friendly team environment, join a great culture
- Scope for learning, growth and expanding roles
Listed seventeen hours agoat Odyssey House Victoria
The key purposes of the position are: to ensure young people feel welcome at hsM while providing reception and administration services at the centre
- Make a difference to young people's lives
- Join a friendly team with flexible workplace culture
- $56,180 to $71,785 pro rata
Listed three days agoat Wentworth Community HousingWe are looking for an experienced and passionate administrator/receptionist looking to work in the community housing sector. Listed eleven hours agoat Michael Page MarketingLooking for a Communications and Events Officer for a 8 - 10 week fixed term contract on a part-time basis of 3 - 4 days per week. Listed fourteen hours agoat Cancer Council SA
As part of the Fundraising Team, the role will help execute the supporter communication plans and content, and assisting with customer service .
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Part time role - 0.6FTE (22.8 hours per week)
- Ideal for a detail-oriented and outcome focused team player
Listed fifteen hours agoat Motorcycling Australia
Media PR Assistant responsible for all National media for events such as the Australian Superbike (ASBK) and Australian Off-Road Championships (AORC).
- Fast paced and exciting Media and PR world of National Motorcycle Competition
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a unique, high profile Media department
- Opportunity to travel Nationally representing the brand and the Sport
Listed ten days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserDisability Support Officer (direct care work and in complex administration support) required for a rural youth disability respite service in Tas. Listed fifteen hours agoat Sharp & Carter Sales and Marketing
Our client is a Global B2B giant looking to add an ambitious Marketing Coordinator to their team. Work across events, communications and social media.
- Global B2B Company | Unique opportunity for Junior and Ambitious Marketer
- Exposure across events, communications, digital and traditional marketing
- Competitive Salary | Growth Opportunity | Career Progression
Listed eight hours agoat Australian Gift & Homewares Association
An exciting opportunity exists for an out-going, confident and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary
- Homebush location
Listed ten days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed two days agoat MidCoast Council
Be part of a great team, providing administrative support and customer service across the Ageing Services team.
- Great lifestyle in the beautiful MidCoast Region
- Access to long service leave after 5 years
- Support for ongoing professional development
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Assist the Marketing Director in product management with exposure to email marketing, campaign management, and customer communications.
- Join young and energetic team with career potential
- Sydney CBD location
- On-job training and excellent staff benefits
Listed two days agoat Harrison McMillan
Back filling opportunity in an exciting marketing position whilst the permanent role is being recruited.
- ASAP start covering staff leave
- 4-week full -time contract with possible extension
- Position based inner-city Sydney
Listed two days agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for the arts, accompanied by strong customer service skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed twenty hours agoat iPlay Australia
We are on the hunt for a Local Area Marketing SUPERSTAR! If you're a people person and passionate about driving sales we want you!
- Casual 27-29PH with potential of full time contract
- Flexibility of being based in the city, Hills district or Northern Beaches
- You'll truly love coming to work each day, We are in the bussiness of FUN!
Listed three days agoat Dignity Ltd
Provide support for people experiencing homelessness.
- Entry Level Position
- Dynamic 'Can Do' Supportive Team
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of others
Listed twenty hours agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWProvide effective case management and outreach support to homeless people and/or people at risk of homelessness.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education