Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Information & Communication Technology, Community Services & Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Nunn Media Sydney Pty Ltd
Due to recent new business wins we are keen for an experienced media buyer to join our team. This role is offline media buying, mainly TV.
- Fast growing independent media agency
- Contract may lead to permanent appointment
- Highly experienced people to learn from
This is a featured jobat XPO Brands
Senior Account Manager to join our team of 20. Working across big brands creating award winning brand experiences. Lead a team of 3 & grow your career
- Award Winning Experiential Agency
- Great work perks including half day Fridays monthly
- Manage big brands campaigns!
Listed seven hours agoat Dignity Ltd
Provide support for people experiencing homelessness.
- Entry Level Position
- Dynamic 'Can Do' Supportive Team
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of others
Listed six days agoat Choice Metering Pty LtdMeter Data Administration Officer responsible for the meter data delivery process for manual and remote meter reading. Listed four days agoat City of ParramattaYou will provide the strategic direction and administration of Council’s Social Media communication, campaigns and initiatives. Listed six hours agoat Knox City CouncilEvents Officer - Full Time
Bring your event management and admin skills to a small team with big ideas. Listed four hours agoat Private Advertiser
Make Markets & Events great again! Launch new venues, reach new audiences. PR, Budgeting, Strategy. Putting "Market" in Marketing. See what we did!
- Promote, shape and grow Brisbane's Weekend Market Scene.
- Develop new and exciting events across SE QLD - from concept to execution.
- Join Brisbane's youngest yet Qld's largest vendor management group.
Listed thirteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
A contemporary executive is sought to lead a highly respected association which is the voice of a diverse finance industry.
- Highly respected finance industry association
- Strong, cohesive, forward looking leader required
- Leading a small Sydney based team, National focus
Listed four days agoat Surf Coast Shire Council
A rare opportunity to provide communications and administration support and advice, to both the organisation and the broader community!
- Full-time role with flexible work options
- Support Council and the broader community
- Join a supportive high performing team
Listed six days agoat Fisher Leadership
Reporting to a Board, the CEO role is a unique opportunity for an accomplished C- level leader to deliver strategy and growth.
- Deliver on forward thinking business solutions
- Build on an operation that has gone from commercial strength to strength
- Maintain a customer first culture
Listed eight hours agoat Hallis
Passionate and charismatic Event Coordinator to hit the ground running in this luscious venue!
- Only 40 mins outside Melbourne CBD
- Spectacular venue
- Great culture and team environment
Listed three days agoat GrainTrades.Com
Plan, recruit, market, schedule and host Agri-business events in Australia and Abroad.
- National & International Travel
- High Profile Role
- Excellent Team & Conditions
Listed three days agoat Hays Marketing
6 month non-ongoing contract assisting in managing academic events 2-3 days per week. City location.
- Immediate start
- Qualifications desirable
- Fast paced environment
Listed eleven hours agoat Real Pet Food Company
Are you a junior marketer with a love for pets looking to get into a growing organisation? Great exposure and development opportunities await...
- Crows Nest Location | Pet Friendly Office
- Rapidly growing organisation with a love for pets
- Great, high performing culture, looking to change the game
Listed three days agoat Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority
Ensure that ACARA’s corporate services functions are effective and efficient and are aligned to the current and future needs of the ACARA.
- Shape the future of all young Australians
- Lead the work of the newly formed Corporate Services unit
- Work in a strategic leadership role & as a member of the executive team
Listed four days agoat NT Major Events Company P/L
We are looking to recruit a Media & Communications Officer to assist in corporate/ ministerial media & public relations activities
- Exciting events company
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
Listed five days agoat ACH Group
A fantastic opportunity to join ACH Group, a leading not-for-profit Aged Care Provider as the General Manager of Customer Experience and Growth.
- Member of the Executive Management Team reporting directly to the CEO
- Actively contributing to the overall strategic and financial performance
- Work with South Australia's winning Employer of Choice Aged Care Provider
Listed fifteen hours agoat Carter Murray
Create magical and memorable experiences with Merlin! Hiring a Customer Relationship Manager to drive direct marketing activities.
- Direct marketing & database focus
- Drive campaign marketing & third party partners across the region
- Up to $80K base + great company benefits
Listed five days agoat Windsor Group
Great potential to expand membership from this small office with excellent CPD + prospects and 14,500+ truly excellent reasons for doing so. Brisbane.
- Must appreciate & embrace the culture & constraints of a lean NFP operation
- Autonomous role
- Great people AND administration skills needed
Listed five hours agoat Pathways Recruitment
As Operations manager/CEO of Licola Wilderness Village, you will have a unique opportunity to lead and grow this unique organisation.
- Make a positive difference to the lives of young people
- Build the organisation's future
- Subsidised accommodation
Listed four days agoat Quay AppointmentsConcord. Must have graphic design & print experience, with marketing & events exp
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education