Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Analysis & Reporting, Food Technology & Safety Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Bring your creative flair to this role. Some interstate travel required. Immediate Start
- CBD Location
- Autonomous Role
- Ongoing Learning and Development
Listed two days agoat Oxfam• Varied and hands-on events role, must have driver license • 4.5 month contract commencing 2 December 2019, 35 hours per week • Melbourne based Listed four days agoat RSPCA (Victoria)
An exciting opportunity exists for an experience Communications Officer to join our Corporate Communications team at RSPCA Victoria!
- Want to make a difference in animal welfare with a leading not-for-profit org?
- Join our passionate team dedicated to making a difference to the lives of animal
- Permanent full-time position located in Burwood East
Listed three days agoat BaseCamp Consulting
Marketing Assistant with strong client engagement program experience. Part-time role flexible hours. Vibrant & growing company based in West Melbourne
- Part-time/casual role - Days/hours negotiable
- Variety with Flexibility - excellent team
- Work life balance/supportive manager
Listed five days agoat Bottega Veneta
Bottega Veneta is searching for a superstar Communications Executive,
- Newly created and exciting role within Australian Head Office team
- Italian Luxury brand with strong heritage and new company direction
- Enjoy generous employee benefits and discounts
Listed eighteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserApplicants are expected to have significant wine industry knowledge and relevant management experience. Listed three days agoat Seven Network (Operations) LimitedSeven's leading daytime programs, The Morning Show and The Daily Edition, are looking for an Assistant Line Producer. Listed four days agoat Swinburne University of Technology
Create engaging, purposeful multimedia content and communications for staff, students and external audiences at a globally ranked university
- Create engaging multimedia content and communications as part of a dynamic team
- HEW 6: $79,168 - $85,360 + 17% superannuation
- Full time, ongoing opportunity, Hawthorn location
Listed one day agoat City of KarrathaThe City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Communications Officer to join our Marketing & Communications Team. Listed two days agoat Sharp & Carter Marketing
Lead, manager and execute Brand and NPD projects for one the most exciting up and coming FMCG players in the country.
- $80,000-$85,000 Base + 9.5% Superannuation
- Inner CBD Fringe Location
- Collaborative and inspiring culture with funky offices
Listed one day agoat St Catherine's SchoolAbout Us St Catherine's School, Toorak has an opportunity for a Communications Officer with exceptional writing and editing skills to join our Listed two days agoat World VisionConceptualise and create written content to support marketing campaigns, product development and brand and content strategies. Listed one day agoat Multicultural Care
Are you an innovative individual looking to utilise your skills? Here you can develop the organisations marketing and communications strategy!
- Add value to a supportive, growing, vibrant and diverse organisation
- Flexible working days and hours
- Attractive salary plus salary packaging
Listed one day agoat Hudson - Marketing Communications and Digital
Newly created role for a Director of Marketing & Communications to provide strategic support and advice to the Head of this peak membership group.
- Join this strategic and supportive leadership team!
- Drive Marketing, Media and Communications for member growth
- Truly values aligned role, with a strong sense of social justice
Listed two days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Financial Services
You will play a key role in coordinating events ensuring we are providing industry leading customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- We make a positive impact
- We nurture talent
- We welcome fresh thinking
Listed two days agoat Quay AppointmentsQuay Appointments are currently recruiting for our Government client a Part Time Assistant Communications Manager, located in Sydney CBD! Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
A dynamic fast growing business looking for an experienced manager to lead the business onto its next stage of growth.
- Dynamic growing company
- Generous salary package/bonuses
- Innovative and growth focused role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education