Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed eight days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed eight days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed four days agoat Dymocks Retail- Iconic Australian Retailer - Historic Building in CBD location - Rare part time opportunity in a high performing team Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Assist the Marketing Director in product management with exposure to email marketing, campaign management, and customer communications.
- Join young and energetic team with career potential
- Sydney CBD location
- On-job training and excellent staff benefits
Listed two days agoat Metier Recruitment
Career boosting opportunity for a motivated marketing professional looking for their next step. Engage w/ exciting clients & enjoy a varied workload!
- Unique, creative branding role! | Plan campaigns, events, & social media!
- Inner west location | International property management firm | Growth!
- Must have 2+ years' solid marketing experience & eager to develop new skills
Listed three days agoat Golden Age Enterprises Pty LtdAssist in all facets of marketing including events, advertising, PR and communications and design briefs. Listed six days agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed seventeen hours agoat FPA AustraliaCoordinate the administration and implementation of events on behalf of Fire Protection Association Australia. Listed six hours agoat Knox City CouncilEvents Officer - Full Time
Bring your event management and admin skills to a small team with big ideas. Listed five hours agoat JD SportsWe are seeking an E-commerce Assistant to join the JD Sports Head Office team located in Sydney CBD! Do you have what it takes? Listed sixteen hours agoat Clear Search
Immerse yourself in an exciting contract role within a market-leading, Global Australian Brand!
- Iconic and well trusted Australian brand with popular products
- Engaging Culture with Strong Brand Love within the Category
- Contract role with immediate start!
Listed sixteen hours agoat Hello Molly Pty Ltd
A once in a lifetime chance to create and curate content for a fast-growing fashion brand. No two days are a like in this role!
- End to end management of creative content and social strategy
- Work with a young, collaborative team in our luxe Rosebery studio
- Bring your dog to work - Day off on your birthday - Monthly team activities
Listed five days agoat Jolyn AustraliaOur fun-loving, athletic swimwear & activewear family is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our team. Listed twelve hours agoat Telectran International
Creation and management of a variety of digital content. From single page product PDFs to entire catalogs, datasheets, videos, website, FB, etc
- Relaxed & friendly small team environment
- Flexible hours if necessary
- Peaceful suburban industrial park with onsite parking and nearby shops
Listed three days agoat Ambrose Treacy College
Assist with the production of quality communications between the College, parent body & the wider community whilst promoting the ethos of the College.
- Supportive team environment with strong mentoring culture
- Part time opportunity with potential increased hours
- Within a new exciting educational setting
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserMarketing Assistant/ Coordinator Listed thirteen hours agoat Catalyst ResearchTech literate all-rounder sought for boutique market research agency. Listed four days agoat Quay AppointmentsConcord. Must have graphic design & print experience, with marketing & events exp Listed thirteen hours agoat FPA AustraliaCommunications Officer, maternity cover contract. 12 August 2019 - 4 March 2020 Listed eight days agoat Paralympics Australia
A great opportunity to build your event management skills and be part of a team who will deliver success in Tokyo 2020.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Challenging and exciting role
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education