Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Horningsea Park NSW 2171,
- Aspley QLD 4034,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Perth WA 6000,
- North Sydney NSW 2060
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Redfern NSW 2016,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- Canberra ACT 2600,
- Surry Hills NSW 2010,
- Greenwich NSW 2065,
- Hornsby NSW 2077,
- Richmond VIC 3121,
- Meadowbank NSW 2114,
- Mount Helen VIC 3350
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
This is a featured jobat National Photography
Lead a creative team to oversee all photographic post-production related operations in a team and customer focused work environment
- Challenging, high paced work environment
- Supportive team culture
- Client focused service
Listed fifty four minutes agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team players is a MUST! Listed two days agoat Kids Matters Occupational Therapy
As marketing coordinator you grow our client base for clinic, seminars and shop. As receptionist, you are the first point of contact for families.
- Make a difference to kids and families
- Opportunity to grow the education and equipment shop arms of Kids Matters
- High autonomy with all the support you need
Listed ten days agoat Queensland Symphony OrchestraDeliver exceptional customer service to QLD Symphony Orchestra's customers. Assist with ticket sales, ticket exchanges, donations and enquiries. Listed three days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Perth's winning hit!92.9 team are on the hunt for a Assistant Producer! Further your career with one of Australia's most vibrant Radio radio brands...
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements and entertainment
- One of a kind Breakfast Radio gig, no two days will be the same!
Listed four days agoat Sony
Exciting opportunity for a highly organised and energetic individual to join our Events & Social Media team!
- Work for a leading Consumer Electronics & Entertainment Brand!
- North Sydney office
- Salary + bonus + super + product discounts!
Listed nineteen hours agoat My JoblistThis is a refreshing and challenging opportunity for someone who is keen to take their next step into Sales, Business and Marketing. Listed two days agoat Twentieth Letter Marketing & Communications Pty Ltd
If you've got great event project management skills, are creative and know about risk and compliance: have we got the role for you...
- Use your event and activation skills to create small, medium + large events
- Great team and supportive culture
- Work across property, shopping centres and public precincts
Listed five days agoat Smart Education Brisbane
Smart Education Australia, a part of Tes Global, is seeking a Marketing Assistant for our Melbourne Office.
- Join Australia's Leading Education Company
- Diverse role including Social Media, Event Coordination & Design
- South Yarra Location
Listed three days agoat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
Listed three days agoat Community Services Directorate
The Program and Events Officer will be required to organise, manage and deliver community-related events; contribute to the administration
- Community Services
- Inclusion and Participation
- Office for Women
Listed two days agoat Racing & Wagering Western Australia
Pivotal role in our vibrant and fun Marketing division
- Great culture, conditions and opportunities
- Close to public transport and parking
- Leave loading
Listed four days agoat Metro Staffing SolutionsWe are seeking a Digital Content Assistant for a short term project based in Surry Hills. This role is for approximately 3 month. Duties & Responsibi Listed two days agoat Virtus Health
Assist in day to day marketing tasks & coordinating marketing projects & events.
- Working for Australia's largest Fertility provider.
- Ongoing professional support and growth development.
- Varied and dynamic role.
Listed three days agoat Blackadder Associates Pty Ltd
Driven, strategic and progressive Director to lead the corporate and customer services and culture at Hornsby Shire Council.
- Dynamic and strategic leader
- Ideal location
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed four days agoat Australian Traditional Medicine SocietyJoin the ATMS Education team to work as the Relationship Coordinator across hundreds of events and with students in the Natural Medicine industry. Listed three days agoat Federation University Australia- Full-time, fixed-term appointment in Ballarat
- $66,211 to $ 74,559 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
- Marketing and Events Listed three days agoat Hays Marketing
Great opportunity for a graduate or junior
- 6 month contract
- Junior Opportunity
Listed eight days agoat Australian Geographic Holdings Pty Ltd
Opportunity for a role with varied administration and marketing duties across print, digital, social for both subscriptions and commercial products.
- Role offers a great variety of work across print, digital and social platforms
- Flexibility in work hours and days an option for the right candidate
- Located 2 min walk from Town Hall train station
Listed five days agoat NSW Business Chamber
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced events professional to coordinate the delivery of high profile events for the Sydney Business Chamber.
- Start ASAP! Fabulous mix of events and project coordination
- Full time permanent role - beautiful CBD office with Harbour views
- Networker's dream: amazing professional exposure to high-profile organisations
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education