Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Century Personnel Pty Ltd
Seeking an experience event manager / sales and marketing rep to coordinate events Chatswood Events and Performing Arts Centre
- Sydney’s premier live music, comedy & theatre venues
- Unique opportunity to work in a highly competitive performing arts sector
- Be part of an energetic, fast paced team.
This is a featured jobat Fotek School PortraitsFantastic Job Opportunity as Pre School Photographer all training, equipment, and uniforms supplied great daily rate of pay- no experience necessary Listed eleven hours agoat Robert Walters
Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing & Events coordinator to join a international recognized employer of choice and be part of their exciting future
- Be part of a trusted and award-winning brand
- Enjoy working within a friendly and dynamic team environment
- Unique and exciting opportunity to launch your Marketing & Events career
Listed six days agoat International Association of Public Transport Australia/New Zealand
Dynamic events and membership coordination role with flexible working arrangements possible for the right candidate!
- Help coordinate our dynamic events and workshops programme
- Support the team with membership, administration and project activities
- Enjoy lots of flexibility and a great career development opportunity
Listed fourteen hours agoat Robert WaltersFantastic opportunity for a Marketing & Events coordinator to join a international recognized employer of choice and be part of their exciting future Listed thirteen hours agoat Stage School Australia
Great opportunity! Mobile onsite ambassador and front line customer service representative.
- Work in a vibrant, youth arts organisation in Metro-Melbourne
- Evening and weekend shifts
- Permanent part-time, FTE 0.7
Listed two days agoat Stratpharma• Friendly collaborative team culture • Utilise your creativity | Marketing support • Plan and execute all internal and external events Listed fourteen hours agoat Parliament of New South Wales• Full time or part-time for up to 6 months, with the view to ongoing employment• $75,055 per annum - $86,033 per annum (depending on... Listed four days agoat Lindt & Sprungli
Ideal role for Admin Assistant with a can do attitude :: Opportunity to learn and develop marketing skills :: Be involved in some innovative projects
- Great opportunity for strong admin all-rounder to join our retail marketing team
- Dynamic FMCG environment and modern offices at Marsden Park in Western Sydney
- Provide admin support on product launches, POS development & consumer promotions
Listed four days agoat Holding RedlichOur national marketing team is seeking a marketing assistant to assist the Melbourne team on a range of marketing activities including events. Listed two days agoat ANGRYchair
We're a growing video production company who needs some extra help with our post-production pipeline. We need an eager, young superstar to join us.
- Start your Post Production career with this great entry level opportunity.
- Work with awesome editors to help produce crackerjack video content.
- Join an energetic video production team working with great brands.
Listed fifteen hours agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdJoin a fun and dynamic work place that provides innovative workplace solutions to their clients l CBD location Listed three days agoat GPT Group
Play a key role as Marketing Coordinator and join our experienced team based at the iconic Melbourne Central Shopping Centre.
- Social media/digital | Coordinate retailer specific initiatives and promotions
- Utilise your creativity | Assist with the delivery of unique events |
- Career development opportunity | Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity
Listed six hours agoat Hope & Glory
Join AusIMM during an exciting period of growth. Permanent full-time opportunity for a motivated junior marketing administrator, Carlton based.
- Support the Strategic Projects division's global engagement initiatives
- Coordinate and deliver key marketing and communications strategies
- Provide essential administrative support to the Executive team
Listed three days agoat Mt Buller and Mt Stirling RMBJoin the Mt Buller Mt Stirling Resort Management Sales & Development team as the Marketing and Events Assistant Listed one day agoat St Mark's CollegeFor a creative marketer with a keen interest in developing and delivering marketing initiatives and events, including social and digital marketing. Listed two days agoat SSKB BODY CORPORATE MANAGEMENT PTY LTD
Full time marketing assistant position for an enthusiastic & motivated individual with creative talent and a love for digital and social communication
- Immediate start, full time, based in Brisbane CBD close to public transport
- Exposure to a wide variety of projects, growth & development
- Competitive salary, great employee work culture and benefits
Listed sixteen hours agoat Scaffwise Pty LtdAre you a Digital Marketing Guru or student looking for a casual position that will allow you to exercise your skills with NO weekend work required! Listed three days agoat Zammit SalesOffice duties & marketing projects. Suited to a first or second marketing/communications university student. Listed six days agoat Agriquip Machinery CoAgriquip Machinery Bowral is currently seeking to fill the position of Online Marketing / Administration Officer Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Create + design content for eDMs, website + social. Company to investor comms. FinTech industry leader w/ team of innovative + agile Marketers.
- Comms/Marketing with Account Management focus
- Assist publicly listed clients to roll out their Comms + Investor Relations
- Fast paced + innovative project based role
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserA Marketing and Operations Assistant supports the firm in all areas including business development and operational assistance.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers