Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Light + Shade
Due to increased growth across our key accounts, Light + Shade is seeking an upcoming Editor to join our Post Production team.
- Work with an experience team dedicated to producing original work
- Great opportunities to work across a diverse collection of genres
- Great remuneration and working environment
This is a featured jobat Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
This position is responsible for assisting with the research, development, documentation, display and interpretation of MAGNT’s art collections
- Assist a range of art curators across the organisation
- Great early to mid career arts professional opportunity
- Applications must be emailedby 22 February to firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed three days agoat DMC Digital Pty Ltd
DMC is looking for that special someone responsible for keeping our office running like a well-oiled machine.
- Entry point into Media industry
- Funky offices
- Fun team
Listed seventeen hours agoat National Rugby League Limited
Part-Time position available within our Events team.
- Part - Time Position
- Rugby League Central - Moore Park
- 3 Days a Week
Listed nineteen hours agoat SHOW PONY EVENTSWorking as an events assistant setting up and packing down events at various venues around Canberra. Listed two days agoat C&M Travel Recruitment
Events Assistant. Event management company. Assist the team in building registrations. Temporary assignment.
- Temporary role- get paid weekly!
- Monday - Friday
- Start ASAP
Listed two days agoat Quest EventsHelp drive the marketing and growth of an exciting and vibrant B2B events company... Listed forty seven minutes agoat Randstad - Business Support
Join a leading FMCG company transforming their industry globally and gain valuable career exposure to marketing and events
- Full-time role $55,000 - $65,000 + Super + Onsite Parking!
- End to end project management - own your portfolio
- Endless opportunities for learning, development and progression!
Listed seven days agoat Rondo Building Services Pty Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Marketer to join us at our Head Office in Erskine Park, Western Sydney.
- Multinational market leader
- Supportive and high-performing team
- Part-time (4 days per week), maternity leave contract (7 months)
Listed twenty hours agoat Private AdvertiserLaundy Hotels is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Marketing & Promotions Assistant - IMMEDIATE START Listed two hours agoat Adecco
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to;
* Marketing administration support for Product Managers & Brand Teams as required
- Hawthorn Location
- Permanent Full Time Position
- $65,000 - $75,000 + Super
Listed two days agoat Sydney Olympic Park AuthorityCombine your passion for customer service with a career in the water at the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre This is a full time ongoing... Listed two days agoat Two Birds BrewingTwo Birds Brewing is seeking an energetic and self motivated marketing person to help deliver Australia's first female owned brewery to the world. Listed eighteen hours agoat Motor Trade Association of W.A. (Inc.)This key career starting role will assist in designing and developing material using InDesign & Photoshop and drive marketing campaigns. Listed three days agoat Reload Business Group
If you're someone who is a confident writer, and has a passion for delivering high quality marketing materials and coordinating events, apply now!
- Work for a leading digital marketing agency
- Be part of an incredible team culture
- On-going Professional Development
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserSeeking a positive and result focused Retail and Events Marketing co-ordinator to join our fabulous marketing team. Listed nine days agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Event coordinator opportunity to support the Events team in Sydney office, next to Wynyard station. Flexible work culture.
- Provide support to the Events Team
- Be part of a fun, fast pace team
- Flexible work culture
Listed seven days agoat EmploysureAs an Events Assistant, you will be a key part of our busy, dynamic events team responsible for all data and administration support. Listed twenty hours agoat The University of Adelaide
Contribute to the running of events, communications, administration as well as grant writing and fundraising for the Don Dunstan Foundation.
- Don Dunstan Foundation – Projects & Communications Officer for the Adelaide Zero
- Contribute to running events, communications, administration & fundraising
- One year fixed term contract available immediately.
Listed four days agoat Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd
Opportunity for a recent Marketing GRADUATE to gain experience in a variety of marketing areas including product, pricing, promotion and admin.
- PREVIOUS APPLICANTS - NO NEED TO RE-APPLY PLEASE!
- Located at Pemulwuy (Western Sydney near Greystanes) - Parking Available!
- Challenging position with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy!
Listed two days agoat Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA)
The Committee for Economic Development of Australia has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic event professional.
- Work with Australia's most highly regarded and respected membership organisation
- Opportunity to manage and deliver lunch time public events
- Convenient Melbourne CBD office location
Listed twenty hours agoat Compass Group
We are seeking an experience Sales & Events Coordinator to work hands on with the team at Museums Victoria.
- Work closely with our client to achieve shared goals – support and develop oppor
- Opportunity for career progression
- Rewarding jobs :: Excellent support :: Great teams
Receive new jobs for this search by email