Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
We are seeking an experienced business media editor and writer to help us further develop our market leading print and digital industry media brands.
- Market leading B2B media business
- Established 1981 - Macquarie Park location
- Healthcare and OHS media brands
This is a featured jobat Institute for Mission
Looking for an enthusiastic initiator to join our communal team. Can you craft compelling video and media content that uplifts and nourishes?
- Flexibility in a small team
- Joyful work environment
- Meaningful & challenging projects
Listed one day agoat Bates Australia
Combine your equestrian passion with your marketing profession at our West Perth office. Inc: Print/Digital/Social/Events/Sponsorship/Trade
- Head office for dynamic global Equestrian company
- Friendly team environment, join a great culture
- Scope for learning, growth and expanding roles
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Business Support
Are you passionate about marketing and events and working in an upbeat office?
- Do you want successful career in marketing industry?
- Based locally in Sydney Olympic with free parking onsite and plenty of benefits!
- Positive, professional team culture with a supportive management structure!
Listed twenty one hours agoat Michael Page MarketingLooking for a Communications and Events Officer for a 8 - 10 week fixed term contract on a part-time basis of 3 - 4 days per week. Listed eleven days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed one day agoat Sharp & Carter Sales and Marketing
Our client is a Global B2B giant looking to add an ambitious Marketing Coordinator to their team. Work across events, communications and social media.
- Global B2B Company | Unique opportunity for Junior and Ambitious Marketer
- Exposure across events, communications, digital and traditional marketing
- Competitive Salary | Growth Opportunity | Career Progression
Listed seven hours agoat CMS Australasia Pty Ltd
A key role in our Melbourne operational team you will be busy sourcing and scheduling crew for events, running rosters, & general administration.
- Key scheduling and planning role
- Positive team culture
- Suit experienced and keen administrator
Listed four hours agoat Hays Marketing
A Tertiary Education Institution is seeking a Marketing and Events Officer for a part time role (2 days).
- Part Time Opportunity (2 days a week)
- Based on the Southside of Brisbane
- Short term opportunity
Listed two days agoat Harrison McMillan
Back filling opportunity in an exciting marketing position whilst the permanent role is being recruited.
- ASAP start covering staff leave
- 4-week full -time contract with possible extension
- Position based inner-city Sydney
Listed four hours agoat Manpower
Work closely with the MD and contribute to developing and implementing key digital, marketing and design strategies.
- Dynamic Culture
- Market Leaders
- Perfect Career Opportunity to Grow
Listed two days agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for the arts, accompanied by strong customer service skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed one day agoat iPlay Australia
We are on the hunt for a Local Area Marketing SUPERSTAR! If you're a people person and passionate about driving sales we want you!
- Casual 27-29PH with potential of full time contract
- Flexibility of being based in the city, Hills district or Northern Beaches
- You'll truly love coming to work each day, We are in the bussiness of FUN!
Listed five hours agoat Private Advertiser
Due to continued growth, Urban property requires in innovate, driven & customer focused Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
- Newly created role with opportunity to influence marketing development
- Be part of a fun, friendly, dynamic, culture driven work environment
- Exceptional opportunity to join an innovative industry leader
Listed two hours agoat Flinders University
We are seeking an enthusiastic marketing assistant to assist in the development & implementation of marketing & communication material.
- Join an Innovative, Dynamic & Award-Winning Team
- Bedford Park Location
- Fixed Term, Part-Time (0.6FTE))
Listed one day agoat Wesley MissionWesley Marketing • full-time position • based in the Sydney CBD • leading Christian charity • salary packaging benefits Listed four days agoat Metier Recruitment
Career boosting opportunity for a motivated marketing professional looking for their next step. Engage w/ exciting clients & enjoy a varied workload!
- Unique, creative branding role! | Plan campaigns, events, & social media!
- Inner west location | International property management firm | Growth!
- Must have 2+ years' solid marketing experience & eager to develop new skills
Listed six days agoat Golden Age Enterprises Pty LtdAssist in all facets of marketing including events, advertising, PR and communications and design briefs. Listed one day agoat EST10
This is an incredible opportunity that will catapult your career in the world of marketing. Amazing learning and growth; this is a once off role!
- Renowned Australian media corporation
- Be the go-to Marketing guru for this incredible team!
- Dream role | Career defining | Room to grow
Listed one day agoat legal eaglesHighly regarded law firm seeks a part time Events Co-ordinator to join their busy Perth office. Listed two days agoat Mars Recruitment
This US based software company are seeking a capable marketing and events coordinator with the initiative and drive to go that extra mile.
- Massive tech start-up entering the ANZ market
- 5 month contract + ext | Start the 1st August
- Work 2 days in the CBD, 3 days from home
Listed nine days agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education