Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sherlock Creative
Sherlock Creative is a full-service creative agency. We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to support our clients in Sydney.
- Earn a competitive package plus super and receive a laptop and phone
- Work in a contemporary space close to public transport, shops and cafés
- Join a friendly, close-knit team who enjoy being social
This is a featured jobat Institute for Mission
Looking for an enthusiastic initiator to join our communal team. Can you craft compelling video and media content that uplifts and nourishes?
- Flexibility in a small team
- Joyful work environment
- Meaningful & challenging projects
Listed seventeen hours agoat Nice Bite Orthodontics
Dental receptionist for 3 days a week in a busy modern orthodontic practice
- Part time Position
- Modern Orthodontic Practice
- Close to public transport
Listed five days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupPermanent part-time Medical Receptionist position in a busy private medical practice in the heart of St Leonards working Mon- Thurs. Start ASAP! Listed five days agoat Silver Search Pty LtdEstablished specialist practice has opportunity for a Medical Receptionist/Secretary to support a highly regarded surgeon on a full time basis Listed three days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Perth's winning hit!92.9 team are on the hunt for a Assistant Producer! Further your career with one of Australia's most vibrant Radio radio brands...
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements and entertainment
- One of a kind Breakfast Radio gig, no two days will be the same!
Listed four days agoat St Andrew's Hospital Inc
Perform a range of administrative, communications & events coordination activities, to promote the Foundation & enable the smooth operation of office
- Family friendly working hours
- Permanent part-time position working an average of 22.5 hours per week
- Generous salary packaging benefits. On-site Car Parking
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserNorth Queensland Land Council (NQLC) is a Native Title Representative Body appointed under the Native Title Act 1993. Listed four days agoat UnitingCare West
Join a team who are highly motivated and committed to social justice and to supporting those most in need in our communities.
- Casual role based at our Inner City Hub in Perth
- Opportunities to work across several Homelessness programs
- Person-Centred Approach
Listed five days agoat Canberra Imaging GroupMultiple permanent opportunities for motivated and hard working customer service professionals are now available. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity to work for a leading accreditation organisation in the health and human services sector. Listed three days agoat Maxima TempskillSeeking a City Administration Facilities Coordinator for the Logan City Council, commencing Monday 24th June, paying $58.06 per hour. Listed four days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society
Here is an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of homeless men by becoming the Coordinator of the Samaritan House Men's Hostel.
- Shift times may vary dependant upon operational requirements
- Located in Hackett, ACT
- Access to vehicles as needed
Listed six days agoat Blooming HRWe are seeking an amazing Customer Service Officer - Maintenance, to be responsible for providing excellent customer service via our responsive mai... Listed four days agoat Specialist Breast Clinic
We are currently looking for a friendly, experienced, professional and organised Medical Receptionist to join our team in Wollongong.
- Work in a busy breast surgeon’s practice with strong focus on patient care
- Great work/life balance - part-time position (20–28 hours per week)
- Supportive team environment with room for progression
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserWork alongside a Plastic Surgeon , managing all aspects of the practice and his patients queries ! Listed three days agoat Doctors Secretarial Agency
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medical Secretary, working w/ renowned Plastic Surgeon, East Melb - Parking available! Career advancement!
- Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 4.00pm OR 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, East Melbourne location - Parking provided
- Working within team environment - Exceptional opportunity awaits!
Listed eleven hours agoat Complete Community ServicesAn exciting opportunity to work in a child-focused organisation, working to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
We're looking for an experienced front desk coordinator or receptionist to join our team.
- Friendly and hard working team
- Full-time role, no evenings/weekends
- Jandakot and Claremont locations
Listed four days agoat Sunshine Vascular
Medical Receptionist and Typist for a busy surgical and imaging practice required 3 days/week - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Friendly Team
- Specialist Surgical & Imaging Practice
- Option to increase hours
Listed six days agoat MASP
Make a difference by providing assistance and support to people in the community that are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Full time opportunity
- Supportive team environment
- Salary packaging available
Listed six days agoat Victoria Police
Are you looking for a rewarding career that offers excellent flexibility and good work-life balance?
- Earn $62,000 per year from your first day of training
- Seven weeks annual leave plus entitlements every year
- Ongoing development to build your career opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education