Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Pareto Phone
Assist in ensuring our charity partners receive excellent service, campaigns are managed successfully and Pareto Phone's commitments are met.
- Real career progression opportunities
- Exposure to many of Australia's major charities
- Rewarding role helping charities raise more funds
This is a featured jobat Fotek School PortraitsFantastic Job Opportunity as Pre School Photographer all training, equipment, and uniforms supplied great daily rate of pay- no experience necessary Listed three hours agoat MatchworksProvide professional support and service to all customers of MatchWorks Listed six days agoat The Lost Dogs Home
We are currently seeking two Fundraising Administration Assistants to join our team on full-time basis!
- Rewarding and challenging work with animals in need
- Leading animal welfare organisation based in North Melbourne
- Two full-time permanent positions
Listed two days agoat iPlace Recruitment Pty Ltd
Excellent opportunity to secure a permanent role within the Disability sector. Showcase yr customers service skills, knowledge of NDIS and scheduling.
- A GREAT MIX OF CUSTOMER SERVICE & ADMIN
- ROSTERING & SCHEDULING ROLE
- WORKING A 7.6 HR SHIFT BETWEEN 6AM-8PM
Listed two hours agoat People and WestWe are seeking a part time IT officer to monitor and maintain computer systems and networks for our group of companies. Listed three days agoat Aussie Broadband Pty Ltd
Have you got experience delivering quality customer service and telecommunications solutions? Look no further.
- Ensure the successful delivery of telecommunications solutions
- National all-Australian owned and based telecommunications provider
- Permanent part time position based in Morwell (rotating roster)
Listed one hour agoat Stage School Australia
Great opportunity! Mobile onsite ambassador and front line customer service representative.
- Work in a vibrant, youth arts organisation in Metro-Melbourne
- Evening and weekend shifts
- Permanent part-time, FTE 0.7
Listed two hours agoat Parliament of New South Wales• Full time or part-time for up to 6 months, with the view to ongoing employment• $75,055 per annum - $86,033 per annum (depending on... Listed twenty three hours agoat Halcyon Knights Pty Ltd
new role with view to perm. US HQ'd company. Help run remote office. exposure to tech co pref'd.
- Part Time Office Manager - 20 hours per week
- Ad Hoc Admin, Office, and HR duties
- US based software vendor with new office in Sydney
Listed one hour agoat Relationships Australia VictoriaMultiple, casual positions, salary range $51-$53 per hour, inclusive casual loading. Service delivery in south east suburban locations. Listed one day agoat ANGRYchair
We're a growing video production company who needs some extra help with our post-production pipeline. We need an eager, young superstar to join us.
- Start your Post Production career with this great entry level opportunity.
- Work with awesome editors to help produce crackerjack video content.
- Join an energetic video production team working with great brands.
Listed six hours agoat McArthur
McArthur are offering real opportunities to get the work/life balance you have always wanted while further developing your career. Above award rates
- Utilise your Aged Care expertise in this phone based role
- Full time hours, casual payrate.
- Community Care .
Listed one day agoat Ingrid Arna PTY LTDOur team is currently looking to engage an IT and Administrative Support Assistant to join our team. Listed two days agoat Job Prospects
Provide customer service to all clients, general administrative support and assist in the engagement of jobseekers.
- Part time position in a diverse, growing organisation.
- A dynamic team with a positive supportive culture.
- Attractive salary options including 5 weeks leave after 2 years service.
Listed one day agoat Ngaanyatjarra Council GroupManagement and promotion of better tenancy practices for all public housing residents in Ngaanyatjarra Lands. Listed one day agoat St John Ambulance WAAs an Event Services Officer you will join the Event Service Team and be responsible for coordinating staff and volunteer deployment at public events Listed three days agoat JawunProvide administration support on a day to day basis to the Regional Directors and Head Office. Listed eight days agoat Calvary Community Care
This great opportunity will allow you to combine part time administration duties with rewarding support work.
- Join one of Australia's leading health, community & aged care providers
- Great opportunity to combine two diverse and challenging roles
- Excellent salary packaging options available
Listed three days agoat Mission AustraliaHelp and support vulnerable families in this program and be an advocate for them at court. This is a role that has huge impact, located in Walgett.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers