Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed twelve hours agoat YMCA of Brisbane
This casual position will facilitate a 3 on 3 basketball program at The Space in North Lakes, 1 to 2 weekday afternoons up to 8 hours per week.
- Casual postion for a new youth program
- Combine your fitness for passion and working with young people
- Would suit a current student
Listed eleven hours agoat Private AdvertiserBased in Casuarina. Make a difference to parent's lives. Deliver case plans & support to assist our clients into sustainable education or employment. Listed ten hours agoat Limelight People
Are you passionate about data and compliance? Rare part time opportunity available!
- Rare permanent, Part time position
- Competitive salary and salary sacrifice
- Leading Not For profit
Listed seven hours agoat Yorgum Aboriginal CorporationPrimary contact for Link-Up clients, initiate referral screening process and provide administrative support. Listed four hours agoat KeyMaaS Pty LtdThis is an exciting opportunity to join a small business. We are looking for a dynamic, hard working & innovative team member to start a great career. Listed four hours agoat BRC - RecruitmentWe are looking for passionate youth workers to work with children and young people who have been impacted by trauma. Listed eight hours agoat Echo Australia Inc
Utilise your admin, customer service & marketing skills to assist job seekers find sustainable employment.
- Career Progression
- Cohesive Team
- Ongoing Training and Development
Listed eleven hours agoat Cancer Council QueenslandThis is your opportunity to join our Fundraising, Marketing and Communication team and make a difference by delivering exceptional customer service! Listed eight hours agoat FohmWe're looking for an all rounder who isn't afraid to give something new a go. Seeking digital skills around Wordpress, basic IT skills & some admin Listed twelve hours agoat MidCoast Council
Be part of a great team, providing person-centred assistance to older people, people with dementia and their carers.
- Great lifestyle in the beautiful MidCoast Region
- Become a member of a dedicated team
- Support for ongoing professional development
Listed five hours agoat Private AdvertiserAre you outgoing, bubbly and love people? Do you love cats and music more than life? If you're after some part time work, then please keep reading. Listed two hours agoat BBC Studios Australia Pty LtdThe Programming Assist/Pres Scheduler will ensure the effective presentation of a designated channel delivering broadcast schedules and data Listed twenty one hours agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
Get paid to train as a bus driver. Deliver great customer service. Work a variety of shifts/rosters. Access extra overtime, allowances & benefits
- We'll support you to become a professional driver
- Paid employment while you’re in training
- Shift options to increase your earning capacity or fit with your life
Listed seven hours agoat Hunter Recruitment Group
Innovative role connecting young people to opportunities to thrive and prosper including social inclusion, housing, employment and education.
- Working with young people to achieve positive social outcomes
- Excellent salary package on offer including NFP salary sacrifice
- Working in a progressive, high achieving organisation dedicated to its employees
Listed ten hours agoat InvoCare Australia Pty LimitedTransfer your hospitality and customer service skills to a unique industry and iconic service provider - full training is provided! Listed seven hours agoat The Buttery Limited
As a part time Youth worker with us, you will get to actively support young people using a range of evidence-based interventions.
- Based in Grafton and mobile throughout the region
- Work with an established Not For Profit
- Flexible hours and and salary packaging opportunities
Listed six hours agoat Randstad - Technologies*Initial 6 month contract
*Well funded Government agency
*Up to $600/day + super Listed seven hours agoat The University of Sydney
We are seeking applications for three Wingara Mura Advisor positions related to three Library initiatives, anticipated to be 12 weeks in duration.
- Three exciting opportunities
- Casual full-time roles, 12 weeks each
- HEO 7 Step 1, $63.00 per hour
Listed five hours agoat Swinburne University of Technology
Come join the Student Equity & AccessAbility department in this integral role and supportive team.
- Student Equity & AccessAbility
- HEW 6: $79,168 - $85,360 + 17% super
- Full time, 6 month role with possible extension
Listed four hours agoat BRC - RecruitmentJoin our team of casual youth workers making a difference to children and young people impacted by trauma!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education