Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Century Personnel Pty Ltd
Seeking an experience event manager / sales and marketing rep to coordinate events Chatswood Events and Performing Arts Centre
- Sydney’s premier live music, comedy & theatre venues
- Unique opportunity to work in a highly competitive performing arts sector
- Be part of an energetic, fast paced team.
This is a featured jobat Sydney Masonic Centre Pty Ltd
The Sydney Masonic Centre is recruiting a new team to work in the Venue from May 2019.
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
- Positive culture and great working conditions
- Opportunity to work with new equipment, new team, new facilities
Listed five hours agoat Public Sector People
Contribute and oversee this Council's community engagement activities around increasing community participation in training and employment programs.
- 2-month contract | Part-time hours | Immediate start!
- Enjoy work-life balance | Three days per week, flexibility available
- Local Government | Connected Communities Department
Listed seven hours agoat Anglicare
We are seeking an energetic Shop Assistant who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of people in need.
- Permanent Part-Time Position based at Dee Why
- Working 6 hours on a Saturday
- Join one of the largest Christian, NFP organisations in Australia!
Listed two days agoat Family Spirit Limited
Undertake general intake for new clients and carers in the PSP and Adoptions sector
- Undertake PSP focused general intake services for clients entering the sector
- Bankstown based – full-time ongoing position
Listed six days agoat The GEO Group Australia Pty Ltd
Are you looking for an Administrative role with a twist? Take on an exciting and challenging role with a nationwide organisation.
- Great opportunity to work in a "Correctional Environment".
- Platform to utilize your administration capabilities to a meaningful outcome.
- Participate in the Mission of Better Corrections, Safer communities.
Listed nine hours agoat Cystic Fibrosis QueenslandThis role is responsible for supporting the fundraising and community engagement outcomes through positive customer service and administrative support Listed one day agoat Enhanced Lifestyles
With the NDIS roll out, this is an exciting time to join our organisation. Attractive salary packaging on offer with career development opportunities.
- Attractive salary packaging on offer
- Permanent part time 30+ hours per week
- Opportunities for career progression
Listed nine hours agoat Youth Off The Streets Ltd
We are looking for a enthusiastic Crisis Accommodation Youth Worker to join our Homeless Services team in the Inner West!
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Location - Marrickville and Erskineville
- Great development opportunities
Listed two days agoat McArthur
McArthur are offering real opportunities to get the work/life balance you have always wanted while further developing your career. Above award rates
- Utilise your Aged Care expertise in this phone based role
- Full time hours, casual payrate.
- Community Care .
Listed eight days agoat MatchworksProvide professional support and service to all customers of MatchWorks Listed six days agoat Calvary Community Care
We are seeking a full time Receptionist/Administration Officer to support our dedicated team located in Surry Hills.
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- $44,225 - $48,543 p.a plus salary packaging and super
- Display your exceptional administrative and customer service skills
Listed seven days agoat UnitingCare KippaxUnitingCare Kippax is looking for three new staff, to work with individuals that are engaging in vocational education and training. Listed six days agoat Flourish AustraliaThe headspace Bankstown office has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Support Officer to help support a dynamic team! Listed eleven hours agoat Travel Beyond Group
This role is responsible for managing, mentoring and leading the event project team to successfully deliver high value corporate events for clients.
- Do you consider yourself flexible, consultative and responsive?
- Are you focused on strategic outcomes?
- Can you deliver expert support through industry insight and knowledge?
Listed one day agoat PCYC QLD
PCYC is dedicated to community development. We provide a range of targeted youth programs and events across the state.
- Full-Time, Fixed Term ( 24 Mths)
- Not-For-profit Organisation - Generous Salary Packaging Benefits
- Help make a difference in the lives of children and their families
Listed five hours agoat Alexander AppointmentsA rewarding opportunity to secure an assignment within one of the largest providers of social housing in the World. Listed one day agoat National Rugby League Limited
Play a vital role in reinforcing and further enhancing the NRL's position in Australian sport
- Be involved in Australia's greatest sports events
- Great team environment
- Moore Park location
Listed eight days agoat CharterhouseWe are seeking a number of passionate customer service professionals for a number of positions within a large NSW Government department. Listed one day agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Provide case management and coordination to children and young people in out of home care, their carers and the child/young persons birth family.
- Ongoing training and mentoring so you can improve and learn new skills
- Family friendly 35 hour a week full time permanent position
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our society
Listed six days agoat InvoCare Australia Pty LimitedLooking for a new and personally rewarding career.Full training will be provided on the job.Transfer your excellence in customer services skills!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers