Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Century Personnel Pty Ltd
Seeking an experience event manager / sales and marketing rep to coordinate events Chatswood Events and Performing Arts Centre
- Sydney’s premier live music, comedy & theatre venues
- Unique opportunity to work in a highly competitive performing arts sector
- Be part of an energetic, fast paced team.
This is a featured jobat Sydney Masonic Centre Pty Ltd
The Sydney Masonic Centre is recruiting a new team to work in the Venue from May 2019.
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
- Positive culture and great working conditions
- Opportunity to work with new equipment, new team, new facilities
Listed one hour agoat Hunter Recruitment Group
Work on the front line of customer service assisting people presenting with potential homelessness or need of social and affordable housing
- Ensuring compliance and great customer service
- Excellent salary + super + NFP salary sacrifice advantage
- Progressive, high achieving, customer and employee driven organisation
Listed two days agoat Public Sector People
Contribute and oversee this Council's community engagement activities around increasing community participation in training and employment programs.
- 2-month contract | Part-time hours | Immediate start!
- Enjoy work-life balance | Three days per week, flexibility available
- Local Government | Connected Communities Department
Listed two days agoat Anglicare
We are seeking an energetic Shop Assistant who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of people in need.
- Permanent Part-Time Position based at Dee Why
- Working 6 hours on a Saturday
- Join one of the largest Christian, NFP organisations in Australia!
Listed fifteen minutes agoat Deakin University Student AssociationIntake Assessment / Student Support role within the Not for Profit Education sector; full time; Burwood location; immediate start Listed three days agoat Family Spirit Limited
Undertake general intake for new clients and carers in the PSP and Adoptions sector
- Undertake PSP focused general intake services for clients entering the sector
- Bankstown based – full-time ongoing position
Listed seven days agoat The GEO Group Australia Pty Ltd
Are you looking for an Administrative role with a twist? Take on an exciting and challenging role with a nationwide organisation.
- Great opportunity to work in a "Correctional Environment".
- Platform to utilize your administration capabilities to a meaningful outcome.
- Participate in the Mission of Better Corrections, Safer communities.
Listed two days agoat Cystic Fibrosis QueenslandThis role is responsible for supporting the fundraising and community engagement outcomes through positive customer service and administrative support Listed three days agoat Enhanced Lifestyles
With the NDIS roll out, this is an exciting time to join our organisation. Attractive salary packaging on offer with career development opportunities.
- Attractive salary packaging on offer
- Permanent part time 30+ hours per week
- Opportunities for career progression
Listed two days agoat Youth Off The Streets Ltd
We are looking for a enthusiastic Crisis Accommodation Youth Worker to join our Homeless Services team in the Inner West!
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Location - Marrickville and Erskineville
- Great development opportunities
Listed three days agoat McArthur
McArthur are offering real opportunities to get the work/life balance you have always wanted while further developing your career. Above award rates
- Utilise your Aged Care expertise in this phone based role
- Full time hours, casual payrate.
- Community Care .
Listed nine days agoat MatchworksProvide professional support and service to all customers of MatchWorks Listed eight days agoat Calvary Community Care
We are seeking a full time Receptionist/Administration Officer to support our dedicated team located in Surry Hills.
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- $44,225 - $48,543 p.a plus salary packaging and super
- Display your exceptional administrative and customer service skills
Listed two hours agoat Private AdvertiserAMSANT�s public health team is seeking an enthusiastic person with skills in project management, administration and policy development to work Listed nine days agoat UnitingCare KippaxUnitingCare Kippax is looking for three new staff, to work with individuals that are engaging in vocational education and training. Listed eight days agoat Flourish AustraliaThe headspace Bankstown office has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Support Officer to help support a dynamic team! Listed two days agoat Travel Beyond Group
This role is responsible for managing, mentoring and leading the event project team to successfully deliver high value corporate events for clients.
- Do you consider yourself flexible, consultative and responsive?
- Are you focused on strategic outcomes?
- Can you deliver expert support through industry insight and knowledge?
Listed three days agoat PCYC QLD
PCYC is dedicated to community development. We provide a range of targeted youth programs and events across the state.
- Full-Time, Fixed Term ( 24 Mths)
- Not-For-profit Organisation - Generous Salary Packaging Benefits
- Help make a difference in the lives of children and their families
Listed two days agoat Alexander AppointmentsA rewarding opportunity to secure an assignment within one of the largest providers of social housing in the World. Listed three days agoat National Rugby League Limited
Play a vital role in reinforcing and further enhancing the NRL's position in Australian sport
- Be involved in Australia's greatest sports events
- Great team environment
- Moore Park location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers