Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Embassy
Exciting role for Account Co-ordinator/ Account Executive to join a leading Experiential Advertising and Media Agency - in Sydney
- Leading Experiential Agency
- Sydney Based
- Enviable Client Base
This is a featured jobat VIDEOCRAFT EQUIPMENT PTY LTD
Suit experienced warehouse person who enjoys variety and likes to manage and organise the space for an established company in the television industry
- Interesting and varied role in small, busy Artarmon warehouse
- Perfect for experienced organiser who loves to keep busy
- Make the role your own - take charge of the warehouse
Listed three days agoat InvoCare Australia Pty LimitedCasual opportunity and potential to build your career. Full training provided on the job. Help to support your local community. Listed three days agoat Smalls, GWS & JHA trading as Spinifex Recruiting
Client services Officer for Housing & Homelessness services, full training provided. Flexibility to work in Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt & Penrith
- Front Line Customer Service
- Flexibility to Work Across Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt & Penrith
- 3 month engagement
Listed three days agoat Community Housing LtdAre you a really approachable person who can provide great customer service to a wide diversity of people? If so, we need for you! Listed three days agoat Deakin University Student AssociationIntake Assessment / Student Support role within the Not for Profit Education sector; full time; Burwood location; immediate start Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an amazing Customer Services Officer/job active consultant for our business three days per week. Listed three days agoat atWork Australia
Looking for a change from employment consulting? ASAP start join us as we GROW!
- Join an award-winning team that gets the right person into the right job!
- Do you thrive in a fast paced working environment?
- Are you a customer service extraordinaire?
Listed five days agoat Community Housing LtdPermanent Full Time customer facing role filling key reception & administration functions. Sector leading not for profit. Excellent salary & benefits. Listed four days agoat Department of Corrective Services
Casual Correctional Officers – Wellington
- 10 week fully paid training program
- Attractive casual rates and flexible working arrangements
- A diverse role - no two days are the same
Listed five days agoat Shire of Mt MarshallA full time position, working 38 hours per week from the Shire’s administration centre based in Bencubbin. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a warm and organised individual to join the Virginia Park team as our casual Car Park Attendant. Listed three days agoat The GEO Group Australia Pty Ltd
Junee Correctional Centre is currently expanding & we require a number of additional Correctional Officer’s to manage the increased number of inmates
- Salary Circa $73k + Superannuation
- A roster working only 19 days out of 42
- No experience required - extensive training provided and paid for!
Listed six days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWRole will provide administration support to the Referral Centre, a centralized contact for clients receiving requests for assistance. Listed three days agoat Smalls, GWS & JHA trading as Spinifex Recruiting
Client Services officer for Housing & Homelessness services based Strawberry Hills NSW. 3 month engagement, full training provided.
- Strawberry Hills NSW
- Front Line Services
- Public Housing Services - Housing & Homelessness Services
Listed four days agoat Sugarman AustraliaLooking for residential youth workers for an immediate start - permanent fulltime and part time positions in Central Coast and Newcastle. Listed seven days agoat Powerhouse MuseumOpportunity to join a newly created project team, responsible for preparing the MAAS collection for digitisation and relocation Listed three days agoat Parkerville Children and Youth Care (Inc)
Work in partnership with the Respite Carer and Professional Therapeutic Carer in the direct care of children in our Family Group Homes.
- Bring growth to children and young peoples lives
- Help them to develop social and problem solving skills
- Receive specialist training and support by programme staff
Listed four days agoat IBISWorldGreat entry-level opportunity! Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserTo manage the Leigh Creek Visitor Information Outlet Listed three days agoat Mercy HealthJoin our Lifestyle team in a permanent part time role at Mercy Hostel Edgewater and support our resident’s independence and creativity Listed five days agoat Calvary Community Care
Are you a customer service superstar dedicated to delivering quality service? Join our dedicated team focused on providing exceptional client care!
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers
- Generous Salary Packaging Options
Receive new jobs for this search by email