Advertising, Arts & Media, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
This position is responsible for assisting with the research, development, documentation, display and interpretation of MAGNT’s art collections
- Assist a range of art curators across the organisation
- Great early to mid career arts professional opportunity
- Applications must be emailedby 22 February to email@example.com
This is a featured jobat Paradise Outdoor Advertising
An exciting rare opportunity on offer, excellent salary package + benefits & incentives, strategic direction & leadership position
- Townsville based, relocation assistance on offer
- Passion for mentoring, coaching and development essential
- Leadership role - Paradise Outdoor Advertising
Listed one day agoat Austspray Environmental Weed Control Pty Ltd
We need your strong admin & organisational skills, project & staff management experience to manage our busy job calendar in the natural areas dept.
- Full time, office based role - Yatala
- Combine your project, admin and staff management skills and experience
- Natural areas, bush regeneration, weed control
Listed two days agoat Flexi Staff Pty Ltd
Land care crew required for immediate start, must have pest management ticket and conservation experience.
- Temp to Perm
- EOR Location
Listed fifteen hours agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Fulfilling role in Animal Management, working with domestic animals daily!
- Ideal role for the those passionate about animal care
- Animal handling skills required
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Listed sixteen hours agoat Wyndham City Council
Take on this key role in our evolving Strategic Communications and Marketing team.
- Promote all the good news stories at one of Australia’s most dynamic regions.
- Flexible hours, fixed term contract to December 2019.
- Salary from $87,013.95 plus super and RDO.
Listed thirteen hours agoat Hardie GrantWe’re looking for an exceptional junior to mid-level editor to join the Hardie Grant Media team in Sydney in an exciting new role. Listed two days agoat Roseys Model Management
CASTING new TV shows & Films now call us we need Extras, kids, actors and models all looks & ages in TV Shows, TV Ads, Films, Fashion Mag
- Models,Actors Extras, Mature Aged men & women & plus sized Models
- Character Faces, Real Sizes, Teens, Extras,No experience necessary
- Commercials, Movies, Posters, Fashion Magazines, Catwalk, Promotional Events
Listed two days agoat National Rugby League Limited
Help create memorable experiences through our world class sporting events.
- Permanent Position
- Rugby League Central - Moore Park
- World Class Events
Listed two days agoat Veolia Australia & New Zealand
This exciting opportunity is based at our 6000ha Pylara Farm located 45 minutes from Canberra and 30 minutes from Goulburn.
- Live in arrangement
- Excellent remuneration package + benefits
- Full time & Permanent position
Listed six days agoat Wyndham City Council
Be part of a dynamic team who deliver Wyndham City’s events program.
- Channel your creative flair into this exciting events position with Wyndham City
- Temporary role to 26 June 2020 with flexible hours, Werribee-based
- Salary from $87,014 plus super and RDO
Listed nine days agoat Powerhouse MuseumOpportunity to join a newly created project team, responsible for preparing the MAAS collection for digitisation and relocation Listed one day agoat Page Personnel FinanceOur client, Dogs Queensland are looking for a capable and reliable Bookkeeper Listed seven days agoat Powerhouse MuseumResponsible for collection storage & logistics, including large-object logistics, documentation, administration & preventive conservation Listed six days agoat Hobsons Bay City CouncilCommunications Support Officer Fixed Term Part Time, 3 days per week for a 14 week contract. Listed two days agoat VicForests
This role is a permanent position and that is responsible for the supervision of harvesting operations in the Alexandra district.
- Based in Alexandra
- Permanent Role
- Immediate start available
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
The General Manager will be responsible for all operational aspects of the business including vineyard, nursery, depot, admin, sales and marketing.
- Unique opportunity in the vineyard / viticulture industry
- Lead a positive and dynamic team in a period of growth and development
Listed ten days agoat Milk2Market
Integral Farm Relations team member responsible for recruiting and maintaining relationships with farmers that supply milk to Milk2Market customers
- Integrated Milk Supply Management Business
- Customer Service Focus
- South West Victoria Dairy Region
Listed seven hours agoat Agricultural AppointmentsDynamic person is required to drive the comms and engagement of association members, multiple platforms, team-based Listed ten hours agoat Bayside City Council* Employment Status - Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
* Hours of Work - Full-time, 38 hours per week
* Band Level 6 - $85,260 per annum plus superan Listed three days agoat Waymark Hotels
Opportunity to join a supportive team as an Events and Promotions Manager on the southern end of the Gold Coast.
- End-to-end event management and promotion role
- Beachfront Gold Coast location
- Great team culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email