Sport & Recreation, Editing & Publishing Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Rockdale NSW 2216,
- St Albans VIC 3021,
- Kellyville NSW 2155,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Warriewood NSW 2102
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Kirribilli NSW 2061,
- Mooloolaba QLD 4557,
- Enoggera QLD 4051,
- Wanneroo WA 6065,
- North Ryde NSW 2113,
- Canterbury VIC 3126,
- Mount Claremont WA 6010,
- Bankstown NSW 2200,
- South Brisbane QLD 4101,
- Canberra ACT 2600,
- Mentone VIC 3194
Listed two days agoat Central Coast Council
Join Central Coast Council in what has to be one of the best jobs in our community, providing a safe and enjoyable experience to aquatic customers.
- Leverage your fitness, first aid and people skills
- Make a real impact in your community
- 3 x permanent part time positions (25 hours per week)
Listed six days agoat HealthyPeople
Promote Crunch Fitness and the benefits of fitness. Help distribute promotional materials to the public and be a brand ambassador.
- Take your passion for health and fitness to the streets!
- Casual role, 10-25 hours per week.
- Prior experience a plus!
Listed two days agoat Brimbank City Council
Leadership, Supervision, Pool, Swimming, Summer,
- $40.22 Per Hour
- Sunshine and St Albans Leisure Centres
Listed six days agoat Kelly Mini SportsAre you ready to work for Australia’s largest sports program for 1 to 5 year olds? We are looking for coaches in The Hills area and surrounds. Listed two days agoat Fitness AustraliaCoordinating the Fitness Australia Quality Accreditation system for fitness industry suppliers. Listed two days agoat Teed UpFull time Groundskeeper at a Golf Venue in Sydney's Northern Beaches. Listed five days agoat Fit n Fast
Evening and weekends so the rest of the day is yours! Traineeship available to commence a career in Fitness/PT. Salary review process
- Part Time hours - evening and weekends
- Base salary increases in the 1st year!
- Opportunity to commence a traineeship for eligible applicants
Listed five days agoat Loreto Kirribilli LimitedWe are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, committed sports people for the casual position of Basketball Coach. Listed five days agoat Jetts Operations
Our National Fitness Manager is responsible for ensuring Jetts has the industry best, innovative and unique fitness products. Mooloolaba, QLD location
- Jetts was awarded #15 Great Place to Work Australia (2018)
- Rare role - grow the fitness product & make a huge impact on the Jetts brand
- Be innovative, future thinking and performance focused
Listed two days agoat A R Towers Pty LtdHere is your chance to join Australia's fastest growing National Gym Business for kids and help Aussie children grow up fit and healthy. Listed five days agoat City of WannerooIf you are an enthusiastic coach who can bring new ideas, we would love for you to join our vibrant team. Listed two days agoat Campus Life - Macquarie UniversityMacquarie University Sport & Aquatics Centre is seeking part time Duty Managers to join our dynamic venue operations team at our North Ryde campus. Listed two days agoat Camberwell Grammar SchoolWe are looking for passionate Learn to Swim Instructors to join our amazing team here at CGS on a casual basis. Listed three days agoat Little Athletics WA / Athletics WAThe General Manager, Pathways is intrinsically responsible for the growth of participation for the sport of athletics across Western Australia. Listed six days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Fitness Bankstown is looking for casual switched on female membership consultants Listed two days agoat Tennis AustraliaPartner with schools to deliver outstanding tennis programs for children and help grow our game! Listed five days agoat Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council QPRC Aquatics are seeking applications for candidates to apply to work at one of the Queanbeyan-Palerang pools on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a Casual/Vacation joblocation: ACTACT$30.38 per hour + 9.5% Superclassification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: ManagementManagement
Listed five days agoat HealthyPeople
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to lead our club to success!
- Want a role where you can take your people skills to the next level?
- We offer amazing work experience with potential for great career progression.
- Be mentored with the expectation of growth into a General Manager Position.
Listed six days agoat HealthyPeople
Snap Fitness is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated fitness professional for the position of Sales and Marketing Assistant.
- Assist club managers with lead generation and sales activities.
- Conduct direct sales activities (marketing stands, corporate outreach etc).
- The role will involve working in 4 different Sydney clubs.
Listed six days agoat Tenpin Bowling Australia LimitedThe NSW Sport Development Officer will be responsible for the delivery and coordination of participation programs.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education