Advertising, Arts & Media, CEO & General Management, Materials Handling Engineering, Floristry Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat My Joblist
We are looking for 5 x energetic and ambitious individuals to become part of an exciting new campaign and team!!
- Competitive earnings $$$ & Excellent Comms & Incentives
- Growth and professional advancement in the industry
- Sydney CBD Location - Close to Central Train Station
Listed six days agoat OMDJoin OMD as a Media Assistant Listed three days agoat Decorative Events & Exhibitions
We seek Event Crew to join our team! Casual day and night shifts available Thurs-Sun.
- Must have a full valid drivers licence
- Flexible with hours (Day and Night, 7 days)
- Mascot base location
Listed twenty one hours agoat Hinkler Books Pty Ltd.A fantastic opportunity for a Junior Project Editor to work on a diverse range of projects within a dynamic team! Listed two hours agoat Direct Response Media
Our Port Melbourne mid-sized, full-service agency is seeking an energetic Media Coordinator to assist clients in improving marketing & media activity.
- Great office & work culture with unlimited coffee and Friday celebratory drinks
- Prompt career progression and mentoring opportunities available
- Experience is NOT essential if you're passionate & have the aptitude to learn
Listed two days agoat Livewire MarketsJoin an award-winning FinTech as we go from start-up to scale-up Listed twenty one hours agoat AnnalectJoin Resolution Media as a Digital Assistant! Listed four days agoat My Joblist
We have 4 new opportunities for people to join our events brand promotions team and do sales for iconic Australian brands!
- Ongoing 1on1 coaching to help you succeed
- Opportunity to progress and travel!
- Southport location with flexible working arrangements
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserGeneral Manager for an Integrated Facilities Services provider, to provide quality and cost-effective services that give our clients peace of mind. Listed three days agoat Kenvale CollegeSenior leadership role partnering with Managing Director to lead and contribute to the future Strategic direction and towards operational excellence. Listed two days agoat Yarra Valley Grammar
Looking for a specialist in the field of audio, lighting & audio-visual equipment to manage the daily operation of the Performing Arts Centre & staff.
- Work for a leading, coeducational school in the Eastern Suburbs
- Provide technical services & venue supervision for our Performing Arts Centre
- Supportive and Positive Team Culture
Listed three days agoat Passel MediaProduction Assistant for corporate video and TVC creation - Assist in the lifecycle of media productions. Listed twenty hours agoat InterCare GroupThe GM-Operations is responsible for managing and leading the core delivery functions of our business nationally including Sales and Training Delivery Listed twenty three hours agoat nextstepmediaBest role in town with the best boss too! Coordinator required to join this international media organisation. Listed twelve hours agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Council are currently seeking a Curator Exhibition Programs to develop and deliver visual arts exhibitions at our Incinerator Gallery.
- Permanent Part Time
- 22.8 Hours Per Week
- $71,661.93 - $83,373.67 per annum (pro rata) plus 9.5% superannuation
Listed three days agoat City of MonashArts and Cultural Development - Seeking an outstanding and creative individual to deliver high quality events and festivals for the City of Monash. Listed three days agoat Brooke Withers Swim SchoolWe currently have an opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our Swim School Team as General Manager. Listed two days agoat Victorian Building AuthorityStrategic and innovative thinker to work collaboratively across the organisation to support the CEO in ensuring our strategic objectives are met Listed twenty one hours agoat Verve People
Very rare opportunity to join a well healed organisation in a growth sector at a Senior executive level.
- Report directly to CEO
- Growth Sector
- Change and transformation
Listed thirty one minutes agoat The Australian BalletWorking closely with the Executive Director, this role ensures best practices for the operations, production and planning of Orchestra Victoria.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education