Advertising, Arts & Media, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Century Personnel Pty Ltd
Seeking an experience event manager / sales and marketing rep to coordinate events Chatswood Events and Performing Arts Centre
- Sydney’s premier live music, comedy & theatre venues
- Unique opportunity to work in a highly competitive performing arts sector
- Be part of an energetic, fast paced team.
This is a featured jobat Sydney Masonic Centre Pty Ltd
The Sydney Masonic Centre is recruiting a new team to work in the Venue from May 2019.
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
- Positive culture and great working conditions
- Opportunity to work with new equipment, new team, new facilities
Listed nine hours agoat OnTalent Pty Ltd
Key operational leadership - large workforce delivering network operations
- Lead a large operational workforce to deliver excellence
- Operations and Maintenance leadership
- Direct report into the CEO
Listed eight hours agoat SGS Australia Pty Ltd
Work as part of a large process driven team to prepare and analyse minerals samples using XRF.
- Casual Laboratory Assistant positions available
- Rotating roster ( Days. Afternoons and Nights)
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team
Listed two days agoat Foundation Housing LtdWe are looking for a passionate customer and people-focussed leader to join our organisation, to lead our Tenant Services team. Listed two days agoat Smaart Recruitment
This is an opportunity to launch the worlds best and fastest growing Digital Telco company here in Australia. Great Sydney CBD location.
- Work with a world class product that is disrupting the Telco industry
- Excellent remuneration package
- Drive growth, create processes, manage delivery and execute projects
Listed eight days agoat MEGT
MEGT: Ringwood Location. Responsible for running the financially sound business of national not-for-profit business in a professional & ethical manner
- Lead & drive industry leader’s national organisational strategy
- Provide quality employment & training solutions
- Support employers, apprentices, trainees & job seekers
Listed fourteen hours agoat Furphy Media GroupThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned full service-advertising agency based in South Melbourne. Listed three days agoat Travel Beyond Group
This role is responsible for managing, mentoring and leading the event project team to successfully deliver high value corporate events for clients.
- Do you consider yourself flexible, consultative and responsive?
- Are you focused on strategic outcomes?
- Can you deliver expert support through industry insight and knowledge?
Listed eight hours agoat Fisher Leadership
Seeking dynamic values-based leader who will bring energy and focus to the Council's forward-looking long-term strategic plans.
- Lead a new era of opportunity and challenge
- Join a Council at the hub of major business, cultural and innovative activities
- Nunawading location
Listed eleven hours agoat dnata catering
Work with Australia's largest inflight caterer as our National Workforce Planning Manager, to be based in either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
- Australia's largest inflight caterer
- 5 weeks of Annual leave per year
- Choose your location: Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
Listed four days agoat National Rugby League Limited
Play a vital role in reinforcing and further enhancing the NRL's position in Australian sport
- Be involved in Australia's greatest sports events
- Great team environment
- Moore Park location
Listed three days agoat CBREExciting opportunity to be apart of a start-up business function, providing operational support, and execute the customer experience strategy. Listed seven days agoat Evolve Scientific RecruitmentLooking for a scientific customer service career? Seeking a scientist with sales/customer service experience to join this leading lab sales company Listed seven hours agoat Wow RecruitmentDo you love the arts but are looking for something more? Transfer your performing skills into the vibrant world of Promotions! Listed two days agoat Employment OfficeBe one of the leading voices for nature in NSW in this key NFP executive role! Enjoy job satisfaction and a rewarding workplace culture! Listed two days agoat Nimlok Australia
Checking of graphic files for display and exhibition stands to be sent to printers.
- Suit applicant with an interest in the Adobe Design Suite
- Lots of variety in work
- Entry level position with opportunity to grow
Listed four days agoat Brisbane Airport Corporation
As the Head of Aviation Development, you will be responsible for the management and implementation of BAC’s airline relationship management strategy.
- Attractive annual salary on offer
- Exciting Airport office location
- Free onsite car parking
Listed three days agoat Newtheatricals Pty LtdThe Production Assistant will join the Newtheatricals team for a short-term contract in Melbourne, working on Come from Away which opens in July. Listed seventeen hours agoat Williamstown Football ClubThe Club is creating four part-time media/video content roles to cover both our VFL and VFLW programs. Listed ten days agoat Cleanworks Australia Pty Ltd
In a newly created role, we are currently seeking a high performing State Manager - Operations to lead and manage a great team to success.
- Fast Growing Company
- Awesome Culture and People
- Challenging and Rewarding
Listed ten days agoat DDLS Australia Pty Ltd
This is a rare opportunity to drive growth in a leading ICT Training company by executing on the strategic plan.
- - An opportunity to lead the national operations of a training company
- Support an enthusiastic and results focused team
- Drive business results through your expert operational focus
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers