Compare institutions offeringProvide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)

This certification provides you with the knowledge needed to work in the sale and service of alcohol.

in Australia
6 institutions:

TAFE Queensland

Study modeOn-campus
Study duration4 hours part-time

Study modeOn-campus
Study duration6 hours full-time

Study modeOn-campus
Study duration1 day part-time

Study modeOnline, On-campus
Study duration1 day full-time

Canberra Institute of Technology

Study modeOn-campus
Study duration4 hours full-time

Possible career outcomes

Explore roles related to this industry:

Related rolesJob satisfactionMost common salaryJobs on SEEK
Gaming Attendant
Crew Member
Powered by SEEK Career Advice

Other Food and Hospitality qualifications

The most suitable qualification for you can depend on your level of experience and education.

Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management)

In this degree you'll gain the skills to effectively manage hotels, restaurants and resorts while also building a foundation in business studies.

Compare institutions

Diploma of Hospitality Management

This diploma provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to work in management positions within the hospitality industry.
Compare institutions

Certificate III in Hospitality

This certificate prepares you for a career in the hospitality industry and for roles in restaurants, hotels and cafes.
Compare institutions
See all Food and Hospitality courses