Psychology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Advantage Psychology.com.au
Advantage Psychology employs 9 experienced psychologists, who use evidence based practices to work with a wide variety of client presentations & ages.
- F/T in well established practice, at St Marys and Rouse Hill
- Full supervision and CPD provided to gain Clinical endorsement with AHPRA
- Attractive salary package
This is a featured jobat Rehab Management
Annual professional development allowance ~ laptop, phone and access to company vehicles ~interesting and diverse caseloads
- A dynamic career path - tailored succession plans!
- Recreation leave - 5 days per year
- Work life balance with flexible working arrangements available!
Listed one day agoat St John of God Health Care IncSt John of God Accord | Full Time | Salary Packaging | Professional Development | Friendly & Supportive Team Listed one day agoat Gryphon Psychology
If you enjoy a fast paced, dynamic, varied role and thrive from achieving positive outcomes for people, then this is the role for you.
- Are you looking for a change of scenery?
- Keen to live in and explore the beautiful Mackay region?
- Relocation allowance offered
Listed two days agoat Brain Wellness Spa
Mental Health Practitioner
- 98% success achieving a noticeable improvement at the end of the first session
- Natural and Drug Free Mental Health Services using QNR method
- Work with a team in a elegant, relaxing and stress free environment
Listed four hours agoat Aftercare Ltd
Deliver high quality evidence based clinical care as a member of the multidisciplinary team to achieve better health outcomes for young people
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Attractive remuneration plus a wealth of benefits
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed one day agoat Hays Healthcare
Counsellor job supporting veterans and their families suffering with mental health issues - Newcastle
- Chance to work in a role which is highly rewarding and varied
- Work as part of large team which values inclusion and diversity
- Highly attractive salary package
Listed thirteen days agoat Community SolutionsAre you qualified and have a keen interest in positive behaviour support? Permanent full time opportunity based in Toowoomba... Listed nine days agoat University of New South WalesFantastic opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading research and teaching universities - UNSW Listed one day agoat Wesley MissionWesley Dalmar Out of Home Care • part-time position, 30 hours per week • based in Ballina Listed seven days agoat Community ActionDFV Counsellor - Opportunity to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about making a difference. Salary packaging and flexible options. Listed six days agoat Apunipima Cape York Health CouncilThis is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Psychologist to provide services for the communities of Mossman Gorge and Hope Vale Listed six days agoat The Jacaranda Centre
Would you like to maximise your impact on the wellbeing of children and families without giving up your own life?
- Flexible hours available - Part time/ After hours/ Weekend
- Free on-site Clinical Supervision included
- Full time comprehensive administrative support
Listed thirteen days agoat Community SolutionsAre you qualified and have a keen interest in Behaviour Support? Permanent Full Time opportunity based in Cannon Hill... Listed twelve hours agoat Beaumont&Beaumont
Clinical Support Officer in a Commonwealth Government Department
- Exciting opportunity
- Commonwealth Government Department
- Psychologist, Social worker or Counselling opportunity
Listed two hours agoat Sugarman AustraliaUnique opportunity to join a growing disability organisation in Perth's northern suburbs and grow their psychology service offering. Listed three hours agoat Sugarman AustraliaProvide clinical services, advice & psychological support for children & adults within the Perth metro area for a large disability service provider. Listed two days agoat Big Umbrella
Exceptional role providing behaviour support to varied caseload. Open to Psychologists with Provisional/Full Registration. Great benefits on offer!
- Work with clients with complex needs - interesting & challenging work
- Join thriving organisation excelling in NDIS & Workplace Health
- Supervision allowance for Provisional Psychologists
Listed two days agoat Delmont Private Hospital
This is a great opportunity to join a leading provider of quality mental health services
- CASUAL OR CONTRACT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- SUPPORTIVE, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
Listed one day agoat AFFORD
Run it like your own business with all the benefits and backing or a large organisation. Great Culture and benefits, highly successful NFP.
- Opportunity to work with a recognised Employer of Choice
- True investment in your on-going professional development and external
- Best disabilities service provider winner- 2018
Listed ten hours agoat Veevers Bryant PsychologistsPart time to full time private practice psychologist wanted to join established practice in South Melbourne. Listed one day agoat 360 Health + Community
Permanent part time opportunity offered for an experience Mental Health Clinician. Work with a variety of clients in a growing healthcare organisation
- Permanent part time opportunity
- Easily accessible location with parking
- Multidisciplinary role; Psychology, Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education