7.1 Upon delivery of the Goods and/or completion of the Services, the Contractor must provide to SEEK a valid tax invoice, which must include the information set out in clause 7.2.
7.2 An invoice must include the following details:
- a reference to this Purchase Order and the relevant Contract (if any) including the line item numbers on the Purchase Order and the Contract number;
- a detailed description of the delivered Goods or performed Services, including the date of delivery and/or period of Services in respect of which the invoice relates and the relevant quantity;
- an individual reference number for SEEK to quote with remittance of payment;
- the Price relating to the Goods and/or Services, broken down to reflect the same Price components on the Purchase Order;
- the amount of any applicable GST;
- Company contact details; and
- Company contact name.
7.3 If SEEK requests, the Contractor must provide SEEK with all relevant records to calculate and verify the amount set out in any Invoice. SEEK is not required to approve an invoice if the Contractor has not complied with this request.
7.4 SEEK is not obliged to approve an invoice submitted in accordance with clause 7.2(b), and may withhold approval and/or money due to the Contractor under this Contract if the Goods or Services (or any part of them) are Defective.
7.5 Subject to clause 7.4, SEEK will pay all invoices that comply with clause 7.2 within 30 days of their generation or receipt (as the case may be), except where SEEK disputes the invoice, in which case:
- (a) SEEK may withhold payment pending resolution of the dispute; and
- (b) if the resolution of the dispute determines that SEEK must pay an amount to the Contractor, SEEK must pay that amount upon resolution of that dispute.
7.6 SEEK may reduce any payment due to the Contractor under this Contract by any amount which the Contractor must pay SEEK, including costs, charges, damages and expenses and any debts owed by the Contractor to SEEK on any account whatsoever. This does not limit SEEK's right to recover those amounts in other ways.