Support worker Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Centacare South West NSW
The role of a Recovery Support Worker is focused on providing opportunities, support and services to develop or redevelop skills & build confidence.This is a featured jobat Hunter Care Group Pty Ltd
- Provide support to participants in meeting individual goals.
- Develop networks with other services/agencies to promote the programs.
- Provide support for participants to access community activities.
Above Award Wages + Travel Allowance + First Aid Allowance + Discounted Private Health Insurance + Company Mobile Phone ProvidedListed twenty seven minutes agoat Private AdvertiserAward winning company Care With Quality is expanding and we are looking for staff to join our team.Listed fourteen hours agoat St Ives Care
- Rapidly Growing Organisation
- Supportive Management
- Casual Full-Time ( set weekly roster )
Are you seeking meaningful work that allows you to make a difference in the lives of others and within a growing industry, we'd love to hear from you!Listed sixteen hours agoat annecto Inc.annecto is all about what's important to people. We are growing our team of Aged Care Support Workers in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.Listed sixteen hours agoat Programmed Health Professionals Pty Ltd
- Fastest growing industry
- Immediate start
- Mobile phone rostering
Programmed Health Professionals are a leading supplier of healthcare staffing solutions across Australia.
Listed twenty two hours agoat Healthcare Australia Community Care
- Do you have experience working with clients in their homes?
- Do you enjoy a challenge where no two days are the same?
- Work with clients where you can utilize your wide skill set!
Various casual shifts on offer for experienced Disability & Mental Health Support Workers for group home settings in Wollongong.Listed sixteen hours agoat Programmed Health Professionals Pty Ltd
- Highest agency pay rates! (Up to $35 p/hr)
- Work life balance with flexible shifts
- Ability to train and develop as you work
Programmed Health Professionals are actively seeking experienced Disability Support Workers.Listed sixteen hours agoat Programmed Health Professionals Pty Ltd
- Do you live near Victor Harbor or surrounding areas?
- Do you like to make a different to someones life?
- Are you experienced with high need clients ?
Programmed Health Professionals is a leading supplier of healthcare staffing solutions across Australia. Listed twenty one hours agoat Healthcare Australia Community Care
- Do you live near Mitchell Park or surrounding area's?
- Are you experianced with high needs clients?
- Person Orientated Care
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work for Australia's most popular healthcare support provider!Listed two days agoat Healthcare Australia Community Care
- Opportunity to develop your skills and study as you work
- Earn highest agency rates weekly! (Above $30 p/hr)
- 24/7 on-call support on offer
Healthcare Australia is looking for qualified Disability Support Workers in the Southeast Sydney area for a variety of shiftsListed two days agoat Private AdvertiserInterest in art/craft. Offers employment to people with intellectual disabilitiesListed two days agoat The Bethanie Group IncCompassionate, reliable and experienced Support Worker required to provide in-home care to clients within the Busselton region.Listed two days agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandYouth Support Worker required to assist with delivery of Work Readiness programs for young people leaving school who are living with disability.Listed three days agoat BALLYCARA
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Continued support throughout the recruitment process and thereafter
- Opportunities to transfer to another state or overseas
The Support Worker Level 3 role would typically involve a higher level of care associated with a Home Care Package with more complex requirements.Listed three days agoat HenderCare
- A great place to work where you are valued as a person.
- Payment for kilometres and time between client jobs.
- The potential to grow and develop skills and qualifications
Seeking an experienced Disability Support Worker to work with a client in the Leopold area.Listed three days agoat PCYC QLD
- competitive pay rates, paid weekly
- shifts based in Leopold and surrounding suburbs
- phone support 24/7
PCYC Mount Isa is currently recruiting for a motivated Youth Support Worker to provide individualised one-on-one support to young people.Listed three days agoat Employment OfficeCentacareCQ has an opportunity for a part-time Family Support Worker to join their dedicated Clinical and Social Services Team in Emerald.Listed three days agoat Challenge Community Services
- Full-Time Fixed Term Position
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community
- Not-for-profit Organisation
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, part time Support Worker to join our Business Services team based in Tamworth. Apply today!Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserDisability Support WorkerListed three days agoat Sugarman AustraliaDisability Support Worker with autism experience for an immediate start in Marsfield! Listed three days agoat MindCommunity Support Worker
Work part-time in a fixed term contract until 11 March 2021
Zillmere/Ipswich QLD Location
- Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can make a real difference?
- Do you want to be a part of a leading Community Services provider?
- Are you passionate about helping others? Then we want to hear from you!
Receive new jobs for this search by email