Experienced WHS Advisor needed to join the highly valued Work, Health and Safety team on a Crushing project in WA. Focusing on actively promoting a positive safety culture and reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- FIFO (Ex Perth)
- Permanent – Full Time
- 8/6 Lifestyle Roster
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Certificate IV or Diploma OHS/WHS
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- MyOSH software experience
- Familiar with large mining/crushing projects
- Can work autonomously within a team
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Passion for safety management
- Results orientated
- Enthusiastic in driving change
- Current Australian Driver's licence
- Pass a Pre-employment medical + DAS
What will MLG provide me with?
- Lifestyle balanced Roster
- Supportive Management
- Collaborative team culture
- Secure and stable employment
- Integral contribution to your career
- Professional development and mentoring
- Recognition for outstanding work
- Rewarding continuous improvement
- Embracing of your initiatives and changes
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.