Mobile Plant Operators - Crushing
Experienced Mobile Plant Operators are needed to join the highly valued Crushing teams on various projects around WA. Reporting to the Site Manager this position offers:
- BIBO/DIDO and FIFO options
- Variety of projects
- Permanent – Full Time
- 2/1 Shift Roster
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Operate Telehandler/IT, EWP, Bobcat and Loader
- Nationally accredited operator tickets
- Able to assist with maintenance on crushing systems
- Crushing industry experience and background
- Knowledge of cone and jaw crushers, screens and conveyors
- Team Player that can work unsupervised
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Pass pre-employment medical + DAS
What will MLG provide me with?
- Permanent full-time career with benefits
- Top Rates and growth potential
- Supportive working environment
- Approachable Management
- Contribute to a growing business
- Reliable equipment
- Career progression and upskilling
- Safe working environment
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.