Experienced Tyre Fitter needed to join the highly valued maintenance team; reporting to the Workshop Manager this position is:
- Perth FIFO or Kalgoorlie residential
- Permanent – Full Time
- 2/1 Shift Roster
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Cert 2 Tyre Fitting Qualification
- Experience in wheel removal/rotations
- Fleet tyre performance monitoring
- Able to manage inventories
- Team player that can help in all areas
- Can work unsupervised
- Pass pre-employment medical + DAS
- Current Drivers Licence (HR preferred)
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Positive safety focus
What will MLG provide me with?
- Residential and shift allowances (Kalgoorlie only)
- Super paid on all hours
- 5 Weeks leave paid at 12-hour days
- Supportive working environment
- Approachable Management
- Contribute to a growing business
- Inclusive team culture
- Secure and stable employment
- Reliable equipment
- Recognition for outstanding work
- Safe working environment
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have tyre fitting experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.