Experienced HD Fitters required to provide maintenance support on multiple projects around WA. This position is:
- FIFO or DIDO (ex-Perth)
- Kalgoorlie residential DIDO
- Permanent – Full Time
- 2/1 High earning roster
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Heavy Duty Trade Qualifications
- Promote and drive continuous improvement
- Strong time management
- Relationship building skills
- Experienced Earthmoving and/or Truck Mechanic
- Current HR licence
- High Risk Forklift licence (Desirable)
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Access to a great range of benefits
- Residential housing benefits
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Modern, well maintained equipment
- Approachable Management
- Inclusive team culture
- Recognition for outstanding work
- Rewarding continuous improvement
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.