Experienced Auto Electrician required to provide maintenance support on a project in the Goldfields. This position is:
- FIFO (ex-Perth)
- Permanent – Full Time
- 2/1 High earning roster
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Auto Electrical Trade Qualifications
- Current refrigerant handling licence
- Air Con certification
- Current Australian licence
- Strong time management
- Relationship building skills
- Experienced in Earthmoving and Truck repair
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Access to a great range of benefits
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Modern, well maintained equipment
- Approachable Management
- Inclusive team culture
- Recognition for outstanding work
- Rewarding continuous improvement
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you hold a current Refrigerant Handling Licence (RHL)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.