MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced Workshop Supervisor to oversee the highly valued workshop team in our maintenance division on one of our projects. This position is:
- Perth based FIFO
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Capacity for strong leadership skills
- Experience managing a Workshop team in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of mobile plant and on-highway heavy transport vehicles
- Promote and drive continuous improvement
- Strong time management, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience with short and long-term planning, workflow scheduling
- Experience with Pronto is advantageous
- Qualified Heavy Duty or Road Transport Mechanic background advantageous
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading salary package
- Access to a great range of benefits
- Great Management & Friendly Team
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business
- Being a valued and integral part of the team
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work
- Being part of a senior team leading change throughout the business
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.