Multiple MC Drivers and Road Train Operators needed to join various Gold Mining projects all around WA and the NT in our site services and bulk haulage teams. Reporting to the Site Managers/Supervisor, this position is:
- 2/1 or 13/8 Shift Rosters
- High earning stable role
- Permanent – Full time
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Road Train experience; Mack or Kenworth
- Current MC open Licence.
- National police check
- Pass pre-employment + commercial medical + DAS
- Triple or Quad Side Tipper experience (Desirable)
- Experience in Load-Rite weighing systems (Desirable)
- Able to self-load or operate Loaders (Desirable)
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates on offer
- Super paid on all hours
- Housing benefits for residential staff
- Salary sacrifice options
- Collaborative team culture
- Secure and stable employment
- Professional development
- Supportive working environment
- Approachable Management
- Well-maintained Fleet of new trucks
- Proper Fatigue Management
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have experience operating front end loader vehicles?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.