Experienced Supervisors needed to join our highly valued Civil operations teams on new construction projects situated in the Goldfields. Focusing on actively promoting a positive safety culture and reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- FIFO (Ex Perth)
- 2/1 Roster dayshift only
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Manage relationships with clients and employees
- Supervision experience of site personnel
- Develop and manage site systems and procedures
- Conduct internal training (VOC's) as required
- Complete required inspections/audits/reports
- Previous experience in Tailings Dam projects
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- National Police Check
- Pass pre-employment medical and DAS
- Current Drivers Licence
What will MLG provide me with?
- Supportive Management
- Newly created role to self-define
- Collaborative team culture
- Secure and stable employment
- Integral contribution to peers
- Career progression
- Recognition for outstanding work
- Rewarding continuous improvement
- Embracing initiative and change
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.