Experienced Auto Electricians needed to join our dynamic Head Office Workshop team in Kalgoorlie. Reporting to the Workshop Manager/Supervisor, this position is:
- Kalgoorlie residential
- 2/1 Shift Roster + allowances
- High earning local role
- Permanent Full-time position
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Auto Electrical Trade Qualifications
- Current Air Con Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
- Experience in Fault-finding/Diagnostics
- Good initiative
- Strong time management
- National Police Check
- Pass pre-employment medical/DAS
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading Rates + Uplift
- Residential Housing benefits
- 5 weeks annual leave – paid at hrs worked!
- Variety of plant; Road Trains/Earthmoving
- Supportive working environment
- Approachable Management
- Contribute to a growing business
- Inclusive team culture
- Secure and stable employment
- Reliable equipment
- Safe working environment
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.