MLG Oz is operating on various projects in WA and NT and are seeking MC Watercart Operators to join our Site Services and Haulage teams. Reporting to the operation Supervisors, this position is:
- Perth based DIDO
- Permanent – Full Time
- 2/1 shift roster (1 week days/1 week nights)
To be successful in your application, you will possess:
- MC Watercart Operation experience
- Current MC Open Driver's Licence.
- National police check
- Pass a pre-employment medical + DAS
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates on offer
- Super paid on all hours
- 5 weeks annual leave paid at hours worked.
- Housing benefits for residential staff
- Salary sacrifice options
- Collaborative team culture
- Secure and stable employment
- Professional development
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.