Experienced Administration Supervisor needed to manage a centralized site support team; reporting to the Finance Manager – Business Analytics and supporting the regular administrative requirements of multiple projects, this position is:
- Perth Residential
- Permanent – Full Time
- Monday to Friday 40 hr working week
- Flexible – choose your working hours between 7am to 5pm
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Previous mine site administration experience
- Problem solving skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
- Prior experience with Pronto (Highly regarded)
What does the role involve?
- Oversight of the team’s administration requirements
- Finance team support; raising purchase orders, receipting invoices
- Assistance with development of standard SOP’s
- Updating process documentation
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are followed
- Development of instructional learning & training sessions
- Co-ordination of group admin meetings
- Direct central team to assist in clearing critical backlogs
What will MLG provide me with?
- Supportive and Innovative Management
- Flexible options on working requirements
- Technology to work from home if required
- Career development & progression
- Newly created role to self-define
- Collaborative team culture
- Secure and stable employment
- Integral contribution to peers
- Professional development
- Recognition for outstanding work
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Well maintained bulk haulage fleets
- Crushing and Screening services
- Earthmoving and Civil Construction projects
- Tailored mine site service solutions
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have experience using Pronto?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.