Business Development Coordinator
Due to unprecedented growth, MLG is looking to appoint a motivated Business Development Coordinator.
You will be a self-motivated individual and willing to work as part of team in dynamic environment. You will be involved in the entire process including speaking with clients regarding the tenders and scope of work.
The role is responsible for coordinating the Company’s pipeline of opportunities, including managing all bid information, and having overarching responsibility for managing all tenders, ad-hoc project opportunities and any related submissions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Primary contact for all Expression of Interest (EOI) and Request for Quotation (RFQ) inbound enquiries, with extensive counterparty engagement during the EOI / RFQ process
- Manage and continually develop/refine the tender pipeline, including monthly analysis and reporting on both live, won and lost opportunities
- Co-ordinate the management of relevant and accurate tender documentation, preparing, reviewing and submitting proposals in compliance with both MLG’s governance processes and the requirements as set-out in the RFQ documentation
- Manage and coordinate multiple RFQ’s with competing deadlines, work with various stakeholders across the business and ensure that document control procedures are strictly adhered to
- Manage inbound quote and feasibility estimate enquiries, including engaging with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to undertake commercial analysis / financial modelling to evaluate new business opportunities, including pricing new opportunities, return on capital employed and cost analysis
- Organise and maintain records of active and historic tenders
- Maintain and develop tender templates, pricing models, and relevant company information and marketing schedules
The successful candidate will have:
- Industry experience within the mining industry and/or bulk haulage and logistics industry
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Preferably you’ll have a Bachelor of Business (or similar) degree
- Strong administration experience and communication
- Ability to work to tight and competing deadlines
- You will be proactive, operate effectively and efficiently in a team environment, and independently without supervision.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM management tool
What will MLG offer you:
- Full time, permanent employment with benefits
- Newly re-furbished office centrally located on St Georges Terrace
- Supportive & Safe working environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration and compensation
- Approachable Management & Inclusive team culture
- Career progression
- Recognition for outstanding work
About the Business
As an ASX LISTED COMPANY, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Aggregate and Sand Supplies
- Bulk Haulage & Integrated Site Services
- Crushing & Screening
- Export Logistics
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have experience preparing and submitting tenders?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Tender Coordinator?