Experienced Shift Supervisors needed to join our teams on a Crushing project located in the Pilbara Region. Focusing on actively promoting a positive safety culture and reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- FIFO (Ex Perth)
- Permanent role – full time benefits
- 2:1 Roster - Days/Nights
- Client Based Site Allowance of up to $6.50 per hour
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Current & Valid HR Drivers Licence (Essential)
- Promote and maintain safety for all employees
- Manage relationships with clients and employees
- Senior level all-rounder plant operation experience
- Mobile crushing plant experience (Terex equipment desirable)
- Supervision experience of site personnel
- Develop and manage site systems and procedures
- Conduct internal training (VOC's) as required
- Complete required inspections/audits/reports
- Previous experience in Gold mining projects
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- National Police Check
- Pass pre-employment medical and DAS
What will MLG provide me with?
- Client Based Site Allowance of up to $6.50
- Annual Leave of 5wks paid at 12hr days + Super on all hours + Salary sacrifice
- Modern, well-maintained equipment
- Approachable Management & Inclusive team culture
- Recognition for outstanding work
- Safety systems and inclusive environment
- Integral contribution to peers & Embracing initiative and change
About the Business
As an ASX Listed Company, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Aggregate and Sand Supplies
- Bulk Haulage & Integrated Site Services
- Crushing & Screening
- Export Logistics
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the mining industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?