Mobile Plant Operators - Crushing
Experienced Mobile Plant Operators are needed to join the highly valued Crushing team on an exciting project around WA. Reporting to the Site Manager this position offers:
- DIDO and FIFO options
- Permanent – Full Time
- 2/1 Shift Roster
What does the ideal candidate bring to MLG?
- Current & Valid Drivers Licence (HR Licence Desirable)
- Nationally accredited operator tickets
- All-Rounder Mobile Plant Experience - Graders, Loaders, HR Watercarts and Excavators
- Crushing industry experience and background
- Knowledge of cone and jaw crushers, screens and conveyors
- Able to assist with maintenance on crushing systems
- A drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team Orientated
- Strong approach to SAFETY
- Pass pre-employment medical + DAS
- High Risk Forklift licence (Desirable)
What will MLG provide me with?
- Permanent full-time career with benefits
- Site-based Client Allowances up to $8 per hour
- Annual Leave of 5wks paid at 12hr days + Super on all hours + Salary sacrifice
- Modern, well-maintained equipment
- Approachable Management & Inclusive team culture
- Recognition for outstanding work
- Safe working environment
About the Business
As an ASX LISTED COMPANY, MLG is a contractor of choice which employs more than 700 people across 20+ sites and delivers:
- Aggregate and Sand Supplies
- Bulk Haulage & Integrated Site Services
- Crushing & Screening
- Export Logistics
MLG Oz is a company driven by its core values, we recognise that a diverse and inclusive work environment leads to increased engagement and trust, fresh perspectives and innovation and improves our overall performance. We see our people as our number one asset and understand that through our collective efforts and contributions we will be able to achieve our goals without compromising the health and safety of our people or the environment and communities in which we work
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on (08) 9022 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?